Recommend dentist

My grandfather spent a few months in Thailand getting his teeth fixed. Even brought an assistant with him.

He saved a fortune. Just find a reputable place.

I have had great service from them :rofl::joy:. I thought the 5700 for all implants is just wonderful :+1:

1 Like

Definitely look at going to Cancun to get them done :+1:

2 Likes

Everybody keeps saying go to Europe for Healthcare.
Sure why not.

Go live there for a year and pay there 65% taxes, wait for a year for surgery.
Either way your paying just as much if not more for Healthcare on the whole.

2 Likes

Maybe for a vacation for blue Marlin also.
Some school chums used to go down there for fishing, pharmaceuticals and pussy.
Not in that order.

2 Likes

Does that big “M” stands for Medical Professional? Because you sure are getting defensive about it.

No body is talking about live in another country, we’re talking about where one can go to save on dental care, we all aren’t rich or push pounds for a living.

Lots of Americans cross the border to get the care/medicine they need at an affordable price.

2 Likes

Don’t have a problem with it, you were the one complaining about having to pay someone their worth.
You was the one that was going to Europe thinking its better there.
GO

I aint gonna listen to none of these fools.
Cuz its fools who put them in office.

1 Like

You win OleReynard, now let’s move on :biking_man:‍♂

Peace dude

1 Like

I know mine has absolutely nothing to do with “better”. And everything too with affordability. I can not in my wildest dreams afford to drop 40 some grand in my mouth to do implants. I can however go to Cancun and afford to have them done there for a fraction of the cost. And it’s either that, or nothing. I don’t mind my dentures, but my bottom teeth have to be anchored. And here, they wanted 4 grand a post…and I needed 2 of them. Plus new teeth. Not saying it’s better per sey, but in my case, it was and is far better. simply because I can afford it.

6 Likes

Google Student General Dentistry. Located in Gainesville, student clinic at 30% to 50% less cost.

Copy and paste above text into search boc of your browser. Will take you to Gainesville Florida dental school clinic.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, that’s who did my extractions and a denture(top) but yeah I honestly have no clue about implants. I’ve thought about them and when I get my bottoms done I will probably go that route.

Sorry I couldn’t be much help, goodluck and hope you can find something soon

1 Like

Don’t they have monthly payment options?

Care to share info on going to Mexico to get it done?

Hey Daytripr69, if I remember correctly you’re in the area I’m from. My step dad got dentures a couple years ago. Was going to go to Kentucky to get it done, then he found somewhere cheaper in town. Edited to remove location info.

That’s just the thing I have to have the anchors for the lower, or major bone reconstruction for them to even have half a chance at staying in or moving so much they hurt me

3 Likes

Damn, didn’t realize that was a mandatory. Looked at their prices and they’re sitting around the same you said before. Like 1k for implants.

Keep in mind, just like here…shop around. :+1:

2 Likes

I go to University of Illinois Chicago School of Dentistry they are the best and way cheaper & better than private dentist folks…I shit you not…Any College of Dentistry are way better than a private dentist.

Btw, the students do the grunt work but it has to be OK’d by the instructors which have been practicing Dentistry for over 20yrs. there are usually over 10 or more senior instructors in any College of Dentistry…

University of Illinois Chicago School of Dentistry

The Best Dental School in Illinois
Ranked #6 Dental School in the Midwest
Ranked #26 Dental School in USA

3 Likes