Redrum's Records and Room of Respite

Just came across this, some really beautiful plants you’ve grown out…bravo!

1 Like

Thanks, man! Greatly appreciate the positivity

2 Likes

Just a little update. Plants are hitting peak prettiness, so probably going to be lots of pics in the next couple weeks til they finish. (Day 41 of flower)

Strawberry OG Cookies #2 day

Slurriking #1

Slurriking #2

7 Likes

And from my generous friend here GCbudz, CapJunky cut x Chem91 (CJ91)

2 in front at week 4, 2 in back week 5. Topped once, will be topped again.

12 Likes

That sounds killer! How the cap junky mix with the 91?

1 Like

First time I’ve run it! So far so good. GC or his thread may have a little more info:

2 Likes

That’s what we are about to find out from you testers.

While iv seen cookie & chem crosses I don’t think anyone has crossed these cuts. It should be very nice smoke!

3 Likes

@GCBudz aye I think I ran into you on a diff thread and you put me into the guerilla fume. Also did you take a trip to Montana?

2 Likes

That sounds familiar. I’m a big fan of the Fume’.

Iv been out to Big Sky country a few times yes, beautiful part of the Rockies…

2 Likes

Did you ever make any fume crosses?

2 Likes

Believe he (back?) crossed the Fumé to Chem 91, which sounds great

2 Likes

That does sound killer,

2 Likes

I hit the 91 cut with male Fume pollen from a member here, but failed to produce seed I believe. I’ll know better when I grab a bud or two to twist.

I was too busy trying to keep up with friends demands to seed the Fume. I just kept cloning and after 1.5 years continuously I was ready to try something else.

3 Likes

@GCBudz you making fume f2’s also I think I remeber the story about the fume. Did you meet skunk Va up in the Montana at his dispo?

2 Likes

Such a fire strain! Glad you reprod her

2 Likes

I don’t want to derail @Redrum92 thread… follow the link up above he posted to my thread. There’s a link within it to my Montana trip. Check it out.

I never F2 the Fume either but have traded for some here. There was a few guys running it since, and @supershitfuck has a few pheno’s he is still running.

4 Likes

Ahhh, I thought maybe you did too. I actually got some from SSF I have lined up to pop soon! Can’t wait

3 Likes

those guerilla fume f2s are super awesome, very potent, very piney (not pine-sol solvent pine, it’s more like real pine forest, and perfumey like a og) skunky and rubber firery, the only “downside” is half the phenos are pretty larfy, almost no frost, but it’s as good as weed gets for me

edit; @TopShelfTrees1 oh wait did tell you that already haha nevermind

2 Likes

Can’t wait to pop them

2 Likes

Lovely breakdown. Thanks for the info

2 Likes