Redrum's Records and Room of Respite

Right? Had to seize the opportunity. I’ve spent enough time fantasizing about their $200 8-packs to know when i see a deal lol. I’m guessing they really want to get the Slurricane line some attention or something. $6/seed.

https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/in-house-genetics-slurriking-f-9pack/

1 Like

Basically, yes. I try to take fan leaves that are directly blocking buds, while leaving as many as possible for transpiration and such, so yeah I end up with a skirt around the sides. Thanks for the positivity!

1 Like

Cool well it looks like it works well for you. I’ve been playing with different hi defol in veg and first 3 wks veg so most bud sites are not blocked because lots of new younger smaller leaves.idk I saw an article where someone does this but way more defol then me. It made sense and so far seems to be going as told it would but do to high temps kinda stressed so going to be hard to judge. Keep up the awesome grows.

1 Like

Should be getting another Chem91 cross from a generous member here any day now. Can’t wait to do a show and tell

3 Likes

Hell yeah. I would love to see and hear a comparison.

1 Like

Jeez, even I’d buy one for that price plus I’ve always wanted to grow both of those strains especially the king sherb. I traded my fem pack of Slurricane for a gem a while back, still on the fence if I should have. Neptune won’t ship to me anyway

1 Like

Bummer - you in a non US country neptune won’t ship to?

Taking a little intermission from the current. Here is Weighted Blanket, just finished.

14 Likes

Ya I’m in Canada bro, sucks! That weighted blanket is straight fuego. Definitely got me itchin to pop mine

5 Likes

Very potent. Tastes like hash, but extra floral, almost like sweet lavender.

19 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! Excellent work

4 Likes

That’s one mean lookin Sour Bubble! Is it dense?

3 Likes

Pretty darn solid, yeah. Certainly not airy buds!

2 Likes

Nice looking flower! Well done!

2 Likes

Day 46f for C91SB

Growing thick colas. Looks almost exactly like the 91 with more yield and more leaf.

#2 has a very sweet fruity smell. Obviously very leafy, but very unique foxtail-y bud formation. Definitely got more of the SB

15 Likes

Those look like bangers!!!

2 Likes

Those chem 91 x SB freebies from @Tonygreen have all looked like absolute fire. Every single one of them. I cant wait for a smoke report!

3 Likes

Heck yeah. I got them when I ordered the Weighted Blanket. Was equally excited about both. Never popped a freebie so fast

2 Likes

And just for the records: the Weighted Blanket ended up tasting even sweeter after some curing. It’s like a classic skunky hash on the smell, but the taste is quite sweet: lilac and lavendar. Very unique. Also very strong. May be based on some older school genetics, but as strong as the modern stuff.

Would definitely recommend.

6 Likes

My beautiful boy, basking in the jungle

5 Likes