Regulator outdoor journal

i will fill in details later. their will be no pictures a guerilla grow they can track cell phones i do not carry one with me outside i use coon hunting as a cover to take care of my plant @ night. right now i am waiting on my males to show them selves will be glad will be a lot less watering. pictures would not be good @ night time any way. i am in a 40 thousand acrea hunting club been coon hunting for years game wardens do not check me ant more they know i am legal and i am coon hunting right now i got 120 spots to grow try to add a coupble spots every year. i use dolomite lime bone meal blood meal rock dust bat guano for flower and alot of cow manure. i tryed adding kelp this year. o by the way i direct sow my seed in a potting soil lightly covet then water let them sprout in sun then transplant into 1 gallon plastic nursery bucket let veg until 1 foot tall then transplant into plots i can pur 6-8 plant in each plot between the males and mother nature i figure it is a win when i harvest # of plants in the high fourty to 50 and how many 1 gallon baggies i fill up yea all my plants get put in the ground no pots for large plant in ground do not need as much water the night before harvest i take off all fan leaves no training like christmas trees well every once in a while i will tie some over to the side. every thing is looking great males should be showing any week know found a few plants with pollen sacks they really jump out @ me when looking for them @ night with a light also see big grass hoppers i shoot with my pistol bb gun. this year i am not going to make more plots i got 120 of them all ready i am going to just make my plot bigger.

15 Likes

Did you just finish putting them out?

no i am in the south us so i usually get a early start. i shoot for getting my plants in the ground by the first 2 weeks in may. well i got all the male plants pulled we will find out how many female plants mother nature will allow to make it so they can mature???

1 Like

yes i got them out. then i fell broke hip had to have total hip replacement. hoplefully i get alot of seed. that will sprout net year and grow.

well hell my outdoor growing got shut down . i had a stroke . been in therary. for a long time.life is hell .

1 Like

@regulator, I’m so sorry to hear that you had a stroke. I had a stroke 5+ years ago, and while I’m not 100%, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am able to have an outdoor grow. I couldn’t have done it the first year following the stroke, but I think I could have the following year, and I have each year since.

I’m telling you, continue with therapy cuz it’s going to be a real positive, and it will allow you to get back to growing just that much faster!

My current outdoor grow

2 Likes

thank you for the encourageing words @regulator

2 Likes