My ladies outside in Ncal sun. Rabbit poo they love it

27 Likes

Well hello there and welcome! Those are some monsters you have there. I am so happy you decided to check out OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Indra, we are delighted to have you here!

Edit: How many in that forest of weed you got?

3 Likes

lol, well thats classified, but I will post pictures I love them so much I keep planting more all the time and have forgotton about seasons now a days. but I am not growing commerically, just for my research and personal stash and terpene generation for my research.

5 Likes

I gotcha… LOL I didn’t mean to pry!

3 Likes

Are you still running PM experiments? I remember you talking about how well the sativas did compared to the indicas.

2 Likes

no, just growing stash and terpene fodder this year, no help so limited to how many I can take care of, old age is getting to me, 71 now but each day is a bonus round.

6 Likes

its all good, just keeping a low profile these days

2 Likes

Absolutely, i risk a lot by posting cos’ i’m in CR and it’s still illegal somehow, like if you grow your own, it’s ok; they will take your gear and plants, and you won’t do any time. But if they catch you selling, you won’t see daylight again…

3 Likes

I always say everyday you wake up breathing is a good day.

5 Likes

That is one plant using my branches only trim tech, all same size buds no littles trim

3 Likes

welcome indra!! plant looks like a beast!! glad to hear you doing organics. best way for terps imo

1 Like

Welcome to new overgrow Indra hope you will enjoy it :wink:

1 Like

welcome from Spain too, Indra.
DS

1 Like

Welcome to OG! Pretty interesting your involvement with such a great plant!

1 Like

thankyou so much, I am eager to learn too

thankyou, I have been growing outside for 56 years now. but like to learn indoor next

3 Likes

Thank you, I am comming to spain next year at spanabis with my machine.

1 Like

Welcome @Indra fantastic example of how green your thumb is.
I can’t wait to see more pictures.

Stay Hazed “ol timer”
Jake

2 Likes