ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

hey @oleskool830 I hope you and your plants are small :wink:

might get a bit tight in flower :slight_smile:

all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

My dumb ass thought 16’ X 16’ tent? I gotta have one!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

8 Likes

I thought the same damn thing. Was over here going “He’s holding out on us!”

5 Likes

@ReikoX all I can say is WOOOOOW!!!

409653606049c85dfbf25d42ee29af368b87dde4_2_281x500

dfe6c8387dccdf5a934d21483551aa0bef71369c_2_281x500

I was on a production PC at our Factory that has really bad video

I am going to do just this so much better than enclosing the drivers

I love the hinged back board :slight_smile:

as I said before you build the Pyramids and I put a tent

thanks for sharing your builds and all your input

you My Friend are an asset to OG and make it what is the Best

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

15 Likes

Ha ha, yeah, I have two plants in solo cups in it. Running out of room, hope they are done stretching. :grin:

14 Likes

The Grapey Walter Kush are doing great at about day 45. I bumped my lighting up to 120W, let’s see if these babies can fill in and still give me 1 GPW.

16 Likes

These Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 are getting quite full for 19 days of flowering. Since I have room in my left most bed, I’ll try transplanting one of the Durban Poison plants into the bed tonight. I’m not sure how the plant will handle going from coco/Megacrop to LOS, but we shall see.

I took a few clones, Cherry Tart on the left, Green Crack on the right.

25 Likes

Oooooh Cherry Tart! Magnificent!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

5 Likes

The Durban Poison in the 16"x16" tent were getting a little bit too crowded. I decided to pull the thinner leafed one and transplant it into my no-till bed. The left bed has plenty of room after culling all the males. I was surprised it was tall enough make it through first layer of trellis. I’ve never transferred a plant from coco to LOS, I wonder if she will even skip a beat. She will most likely get pollinated, there is still a lot of pollen flying around in that room. I need to spray the plants down real well and clean that up soon.

The other Durban Poison has quite a bit more room in the 16"x16" now. I decided to flop a few branches over and see if I could spread her out a bit more.

24 Likes

Yesterday was watering day, so the beds got a total of 5 gallons of RO water. I have been lightly spraying water on the leaves to try and was off the rest of the pollen.

Here we are around 23 days into flowering and we have some very seeded buds. I am finally seeing some fresh pistils on these plants too.

The Durban Poison I transplanted has had very little trouble adjusting to the LOS.

25 Likes

Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 plants are at day 30 of flowering. Things are looking alright, they have been cannibalizing their lower fan leaves and are drinking heavily. Tonight they got a some microbes in the form of Recharge, Mammoth P, and EM1.

The Durban Poison I transplanted into the beds is doing well. Only a few brown pistils, so hopefully there won’t be too many seeds.

The other Durban Poison innthe 16"x16" tent is starting to frost up at somewhere around 35 days flowering.

Finally, the Grapey Walter Kush are about 58 days from germination. These are only lightly seeded.

24 Likes

Did you fertilize the Durban intentionally?

5 Likes

No, I did an open pollination with the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 and there was still pollen floating around when I transplanted it.

I will have some random crosses to give away to fellow overgrowers, those being Zak Haze and Skywalker OG. They will be regular photoperiod seeds.

17 Likes

Very nice I have a Durban cross mix to work with outside this

season

I was thinking of just pulling the weak and do an open pollination

of the picked best ones of the mix for personal use and gifting

all the best and thank you for the help

Dequilo

5 Likes

Thats a great build looks like it really came together for you and those plants are looking beautiful… Keep up the good work
Much love in the garden

7 Likes

I’ve seven this “avocado tech” around and thought I would give it a go myself. I cut two avocados in half and scooped out the insides. I then mixed that with a tablespoon each of kelp meal, neem meal, langbenite, oyster shell flour, and crab meal. Finally I scooped it back in the skins and placed one on each bed and one in the worm bin. The idea is the worms come to feed on the avocado and breed under the skin. They then drag the nutrients down into the beds with them.

The Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 are doing well at day 37. Last time I took these at day 58, ill likely got a tad longer if I see the seeds need it.

The Grapey Walter Kush autos are just about finished at day 65. I’ll likely give them another week. There are definitely

38 Likes

I like the avacado idea, its a step up from just the plain avacado to boost worm population. I have about 6 avacados in the freezer, I will try this the next time I thaw some out :+1:

9 Likes

The price of avocados around here gives me pause! :laughing: :dollar:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I paid $0.49 for each :avocado: probably one of the cheaper inputs I’ve added to the beds.

12 Likes

not if you were using it food wise, then its just part of the grocery bill and you get bonus out of it

10 Likes