ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

I use to have a pretty extensive glass collection many moons ago , including a super sweet color changing dragon bong . My favorite was always the most simple which was an 18" or maybe 24" straight chills . Although my zong was well loved too.
All that being said I honestly have no idea what that crazy piece of glass is. Is it used for shatter or resin or whatever?

4 Likes

Yes, it is used for rosin. On the right is the e-nail which consists is a quartz cup with the heating element on it. The heating element temperature is controlled electronically. This specific rig is a recycler style rig. So, the vapor moves from one chamber to the other as you inhale. It keeps the vapor from sitting still and getting stagnant.

I’ll be pulling out more of my glass, as a move more of it from storage. :+1::seedling:

14 Likes

Hi @ReikoX, I am hoping you can answer something for me. I have heard twice now about not letting the vapour sit stagnant in the chamber. Do you know the benefit/purpose of this?

3 Likes

It tastes better and is much smoother IMO.

6 Likes

mmmmmmmmmmm, i need to re think my rigs. I was not far off buying a new one. I will keep this in mind. Ta!

3 Likes

Watered the beds with some EWC extract and reetha glycerin extract. I had some coffee filters that must have some cotton in them. They have been through my worm bin twice without fully decomposing. So I removed them and put them aside in an old coffee can. A couple nights ago I added 3.5 gallons of water to it and let it set for about 24 hours out of laziness. Last night I filtered the water and sprayed the pots. This should add some humic and fulvic acids, some microbes, and some calcium and other nutrients.

I also watered the autos with some banana, squash, papaya ferment and silica. I did an inspection on the lower nodes and did not see any male flowers yet. I will continue to be diligent, they are at 7 weeks from sprout now.

26 Likes

What is it and what does it do🤔

2 Likes

It’s a wetting agent. Aloe, reetha, and glycerine. Soaked for 30 days, then strained and used.

5 Likes

Today I went through my sticker collection and started putting them on the inside of the flower room door. I may have to trade some seeds for more stickers.

The hour I spent in there increased the CO2 from 700 to 1500 PPM. I always knew I was full of hot air.

36 Likes

Yea I get told that a lot too, at least you’ve got a meter to prove it :rofl:

Cheers Johnny

11 Likes

3 cheers for ‘Bulletproof’ the application that stored it’s place in the download and resumed… and zipslack

6 Likes

hahahah yes, i remember now. Also feeding your modem the right codes to make it hold the connection on reboot so you could reboot into DOS and load a game. Then it would pick up the connection and control of the modem and you could game online without costing another phone call. When you were done you’d do the same to get back into Windows. Fun times.

5 Likes

Yup i’m getting old :weary: that went right over my head and out the window :laughing:

I got the breath/C02 increase effect (we have grocat for that) but i’m starting to think the computer automation stuff will always be a mystery to me. I like mechanical timers and variacs lol stuff i long understand.

I might go against my instincts and get inkbird at some point though :laughing:

5 Likes

Transplanted the seedlings. One damped off, a couple looked dry after transplant. They got watered with a water and a few drops of Dr. Bronner’s as a wetting agent.

I transplanted the rest of the clones that had roots to 10 oz. paper cups. In total I had 3/3 Zak Haze, 2/3 Cherry Tart, 1/3 Skywalker Kush, and 0/2 Juanita root.

RIP Juanita, may I find an even better specimen in your progeny.

25 Likes

Oh no. I missed that. You lost Juanita? I’m sorry for your loss.

If you lived near me in the Midwest I would drop off a casserole or sandwich tray. That is how we deal with death.

10 Likes

Took some clones today. Just for my records, from left to right ICookies in orange, Skywalker OG in green, Zak Haze in blue, Jabba’s Stash in purple, and Cherry Tart in red.

While I was at it I cleaned up my mothers. They are looking much better now that I lowered the light levels.

When I put the trimmings from my mothers in the worm bin, I grabbed a handful to toss in the no-till beds.

29 Likes

The cover crop is starting to come in nicely. I probably should have hardened off my seedlings before transplanting them into the beds. Oh well, survival of the fittest and all…

24 Likes

Looks like a nice setup, but are you serious that there’s weed plants in there? I know you mentioned it earlier, but I seriously thought you were establishing cover crop before planting weed in there because I couldn’t see anything in either pic.

6 Likes

Yeah I kind of got overzealous and transplanted the seedlings too early. 35 went in, maybe about 5 are still hanging in there. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

The clover is growing very vigorously at this point. I spent some time yesterday trimming some of it up and searching for survivors. I went ahead and marked them with purple plant tags just to make it easier to find them again in the future. I also cleared any clover that may have been crowding the seedlings. I have about 12-15 that should make it. They all got watered with 5 gallons of RO water. The fungus gnats are starting to show themselves, it’s getting about time to order some predators.

21 Likes