ReikoX's Workshop

Might be a little extra… Bet some of that slows time.

1 Like

OTOH, time flies when you squish everything!

1 Like

Well technically that’s how long I have until my next harvest. I should have enough time.

4 Likes

Hahah, yes I have to keep my press accessible. Though, if I just press everything now I wouldn’t have so many big jars and could put the press in storage. :thinking:

11 Likes

2 weeks huh!

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

So the workshop is closed, you can watch the rebuild here if you like.

12 Likes

You should add some cocoa to your krispies…

“It was pressed at 95°C and the room temp was 73°F/30%RH.”

Spoken like a scientist, I love how you documented all possible variables.
P.S. Sorry I’m late to the party :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Found It @ReikoX Thanks

Just did a Lentil/Alfalfa SST and was going to ferment. I have around 2 cups of tea, which is to be diluted in 10L of water. How much molasses should I add?

2 Likes

I never ended up doing it. But I would have done 1 part molasses to one part SST.

2 Likes

What a fascinating and super informative thread my friend.This should be a must read for all growers.So many great tips and ideas to incorpirate in to ones growing regiment.Thanks for your time,thoroughness and dedication to growing.

5 Likes

Thanks. Been reading more about it and think I am going to skip it this batch and just mix with water.

2 Likes

Heads up on Skywalker OG from Reserva Privada- I bought a pack several months ago. Herms everywhere and the weed was garbage. DNA seeds has turned into a money making corporation.

5 Likes

FWIW this Skywalker Kush is the High Desert Relief (HDR) cut. I’ve grown it for years without issue. It came into the club as a clone, but they ran several packs from Reserva Privada and never found anything better.

6 Likes

Instead of just a money making hustler? :rofl: Who knew?! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

DNA used to make decent seed. They were my goto. Chocolope, Sour Cream, all their Hazes.

1 Like

@ReikoX how did you line the inside of your metal storage cabinet? I just got lucky and came across one for free and like they way yours is set up. Just devoured this whole thread, but I didn’t see if you covered how you built the metal cabinet out aside from the no till bed.

5 Likes

Outstanding work btw! Your threads are damn entertaining and informative.

5 Likes

I did a post where I deconstructed the cabinet in my rebuild thread. This post should answer your questions.

6 Likes