Replacement my Mars hydro ts1000

good evening friends then I would like to replace my led Mars hydro TS 1000 it has 10 months of life okay but it has little red in bloom so I would like to change I would need a led that does not exceed 200 watts starting that I am a fan and na I understand so I am here to ask something new and efficient I am really opting for a 200 watt attis … ps I worked in the farm with farm led now but I’m at home and I have to resize everything unfortunately and I would like to do this update … ps consider that I am in Italy. I trust in og … some American or Canadian super led

2 Likes

The ts1000 is only 160w

1 Like

yes in fact for this I would like to change it but I would like to stay maximum 200 watts now I have the mars hydro ts 1000 led and a 100 watt bulb so in all 242 watts … brother remember that where I am it is super illegal to have even only 5 g of grass

2 Likes

Just get rid of the 100w bulb. Grow a couple small plants in a scrog under the ts1000 and you will be very happy :+1:

2 Likes

Nooo no brother I need it because it is warm light and it helps a little flowering but it is not a problem … I would like to get a new led then who knows I could use them both but for now I want a new and efficient led … I can tell you that the mars does his job for 100 euros

1 Like

i use 2 ts1000 for veg think i got 2 for 180 canadian on a good deal they work amazing for veg. have you thought about just buying supplemental red or uav bulb ?

1 Like

Buy one of these and dial them down a bit

KingBrite 240`

KingBrite 240 ( 2 x 2 )

1 Like

I’ve recently started to shine these folks products.
https://growlightsaustralia.com/product-category/diy-led-grow-lights/
I did not buy these kits, just a touch bigger Plug N Play. Super good people, and they really helped me save a bunch of money on shipping.

1 Like

Red brò however i would like to take a new led directly

I was thinking of buying a 200 watt attis or an Italian 200 watt taurus

1 Like

Taurus 200 watt farm

I tag the most experienced forgive me. @Swe-can @Mr.Sparkle @Gpaw @ReikoX @DougDawson

3 Likes

After looking up the data sheet I would be a bit concerned. I can’t find where they list which diodes are in this unit. It is also only dimmable through an app from what I can tell which I am not a fan of. A knob to control dimming would be much better than needing an app. It also looks looks like some kind of no name driver which is another flag to me anyway. Personally this would not be my choice bud.

2 Likes

Attis 200 watt? thanks Brother

1 Like

It looks ‘pricey’ to me.
I see thermal management issues, they are using 20W COB like clusters and that will demand some serious heatsinking on the back of the PCB.
Then they have the LED driver(s) probably above the heatsink in that enclosure (that’s probably why it’s only rated to 40C).
‘I will bet the farm’ that the efficacy is lower that 2.9.

Sorry, I recommend you keep looking.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Me personally I wouldn’t buy it, it’s first of very small in size.

55 cm in L and 12 cm W ( to small for my tent I want full coverage )

And then 375 euros for 200w sounds to much for me ( maybe I’m cheap :thinking::sweat_smile:)

But whole in if you like it go get it! It’s all up to you in the end

Btw I love you guys :arrow_up:!! :joy::joy: everyone wrote at the same time

5 Likes