Research of old dutch blood :)

Just to clear something up…despite wat its reseller says …the original creator of mango haze says that it has the same f4 skunk haze-c father as supersilver haze and the same father was used to make wat shanti now calls haze-ac…the mother plant for super silver haze is nl5haze-c (c5(1)clone)…the mother of mango haze is nl5haze-c too the only difference is that its not the c5(1) clone but a clone called c5(122), this 122 clone is a nl5haze-c clone and is a full sister of c5(1) clone but is just a different pheno…the c5(122) is a pheno dubbed the mango but it is definitely not a5haze mango pheno…so mango haze an super silver haze wen they wer originally made had no haze-a in them an still should not unless shanti has changed something somewhere to make seeds which would completely alter the line as you can see how a slight difference in the pedigrees of ssh an mango haze afects them…never mind completely changing a plant from a different haze line in the pedigree…or he has been line breeding Neville’s haze to nevil’s selected supersilver haze clone and his selected mango haze clone…however wat shanti calls haze-ac is made with a a5hz mother and the same f4 skunkhaze-c father.
Ssh= c5hz(1) x skhz-c
Mango haze= c5hz(122) x skhz-c
Haze ac= a5hz x skhz-c

1 Like

Homegrown Fantased’s Misty I’ll put up against any elite out there … In 1998 I bought this lose beans , Sensi’s Jack Herer , Sagarmatha’s Yumboldt and Bubbleberry … all amazing smoke , The Misty was as good … They still have the same genetics . Killer pot …

Haze a and haze c were both males…so if I’m not mistaken haze ac is a5×hz c. Neville never sold haze a by itself…well not in catalogs

5ac is different to what shanti calls ac…5ac is wat eventually became known as Neville’s haze but wat shanti now calls ac is actually a5xskhz-c…he only uses a male seed of this an has used it in his rock and roll serries…its different to Neville haze hence the two different names.

1 Like

Yes…you are correct. Nev and shanti really made you work to answer what you wanted to know.

Why do you say that about Shanti and how do you know that ?

Can you clarify your questions…I go by the original maker of those strains an the person who originally held those plants and gave you an evryone just as much as a chance of having the same plants

1 Like

Ok I understand wich statement of mine your asking about…shanti himself has said he went back to old seed from a5hzxskhz-c an selected a male from the line that equally represented both sides of the haze lines…an caled this ac

1 Like