Mr. Nice seeds introduces to us 4 new line ups 2 haze 2 widow haze mixes Today

I bought them and will grow them out eventually soon so we can all see whats up.
Holy grail (NL5HzC x Haze AC) x Haze C
Holy smoke Afghan Haze C x Haze AC
Widow grail (NL5HzxHz)xAC) x Widow
and widow AC Widow x Haze AC

15 Likes

They holy grail sounds pretty nice but damn thing also sounds like it will get absolutely huge

2 Likes

Im hopping so . Most plants give you a 450- 500 gram square meter yield. So you can grow something like this get much better smoke and double the yield for four extra weeks? Sign me up!
Theres also PGR that could be used an would be perfect on something like this like bush master.

2 Likes

(((Northern Lights 5 x Haze) x Haze) x Haze) you say?!? Lol
I guess if you’re going to name something holy grail, that might be the lineage to pick.

How does one go about ordering from MrNice these days?

1 Like

Your favorite seed bank , If your in the usa MNS is in Colorado here too. Thats probably the quickest.
Collections – Shantibaba Seeds. Email him. Some places do not have the new pictures up but they have it.
Becareful where you order from I have orders that are international that have taken over a month and a half to receive.

5 Likes

I think haze ac is NL5xhazeA x SkunkxhazeC.

7 Likes

Hey @Hugh_Glass. Did you just win a Super Silver Haze auction in the last 5-10 minutes? It has to be you man, there can’t be 2 of you. :cry: My slow ass internet connection bites me again. Good score though man.

2 Likes

@Guitarzan
Maybe :slight_smile:
I bid once at the last second theres no point in getting into a bidding war.

2 Likes

I do the same thing. :slight_smile: I thought I had this one too. My bid was successful just as it ran out, but my connection is so slow by the time it updated, you had outbid me. Our electric co-op is running fiber connections to all their customers homes, and we’re getting close to getting connected. Once that happens, no auction will be safe. :smiley:

3 Likes

Besides the new stuff I own 3 of ever strain.

2 Likes

So you have 3 packs of every MNS strain? Wow. That’s a helluva stash. Way to go man, I’m envious. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Where do you guy bid on seed auctions?

What seed auction?:slight_smile:
Im grabbing the link

I have been looking for seed auctions but not sure which ones are trusted

Theres seeds bay and mr nice

@anon81143130

There from itatly and europe mns take a month to get be prepaired to wait

Thanks hugh

I’ve been on seedbay but everytime I click auctions it always says nothing available

Thats where I got my bubba pre 98 s1 . I think it was a buy it now. There used to be auctions. Ebay has them to . Type in feminized seeds.

1 Like