Reversal question

This stuff?

https://www.amazon.com/Cobalt-Chloride-Hexahydrate-99-8-100g/dp/B00SUM8OG2/ref=sr_1_1?crid=52QTYI87UZXK&keywords=cobalt+chloride+crystals&qid=1706492525&s=lawn-garden&sprefix=Cobalt+Chloride+%2Clawngarden%2C126&sr=1-1-catcorr

When you say

exactly what end tip do you mean? End of the leaf tip?

1 Like

Autos is suppose to be the same process, its just the timing is a little trickier lol

Yep, that’s the one. You need 100 micro grams applied once only to the branch end growth tips, inevitably the leaves at the tips will get some overspray.

So the way to do that is to make up a stock of a fixed strength and then use a measured dose spray bottle. Unlike silver It will keep forever as a solution and 100g is enough for ten lifetimes lol.

It’s more toxic than silver, so definitely don’t smoke any of it.

1 Like

Does this work Like STS and CS by blocking ethylene Or does it work by stressing the plant into rodelization?

1 Like

It’s a more powerful ethylene inhibitor than silver, there’s probably a dosage that will inhibit the ethylene without killing the tip, but with the 100 micro grams it’s worked every time I’ve used it. It’s not super toxic, so you just have an exercise the care you would with any corrosive chemical. It’s definitely cheaper than silver!

Well the cobalt is out, there is no way I can afford a scale that can do Micro grams lol

1 Like

Like I can afford a scale that goes to 0.001, but to get a scale that goes to 0.0001 is like 300+ on the cheap end.

1 Like

All you do is measure out say 10mg and then dilute it to the strength with distilled water, just like you have with the silver. Even if you can only measure .1 of a gram and have to double dilute it. Give my stoner brain a minute and I’ll work out the exact recipe :joy:

So for every ml to have 100 micro grams (0.001)of cobalt you mix 10mg to a liter.
The exact strength you make it depends on the measured dose spray bottle.

But anyway 100g goes a fkn long way lol.

2 Likes

Your Stoner brain is a bit off brother, 1 Micro gram is 0.0001 of a gram.

1 Like

lol. That doesn’t surprise me at all… well we need 100 micrograms. Also you can use a regular misting bottle, all I do is spray it into a 100 unit hypodermic to see how much a spray delivers.

1 Like

Oh wait No your math was right for 100 Micrograms I you needed 1 micro gram.

Still not sure WHERE you mean to spray the plant tho, do you spray the Nodes like you do with CS or STS?

1 Like

Ive gotten balls by spraying as late as week 2-3 but that was outdoors.

2 Likes

This is the plant I am trying to reverse. This is the one im wondering if its too late on.

2 Likes

Yeah not the node junction, but the very ‘tip’ of the branch at the new growth. Ethylene is mostly made in the flowers and new shoots. That is where I spray CS too.
So pic 1-3, but not 4.

Doesn’t look too far into flower, I’ve turned regular females with more calyx’s that that.

2 Likes

I have literally been spraying down the whole plant covering it all in STS. I was doing the same with CS Since it got its first true leaves.

1 Like

So spraying the whole plant is good for STS, often a single dose will do the trick, but because it’s a bit late, a second dose a week or two later would be worth a shot, you can also spray the whole plant with CS, but I find I get more seeds if I only spray the secondary lower branches and not the main one.

2 Likes

At this point I am about to start spraying it daily since it seems to be laughing at the STS.

2 Likes

Well if you have been spraying it daily or even every other day , it might well turn, they often don’t until they are more advanced than yours is currently. If your CS is still good and you spray the 100ppm on an inconspicuous spot the area sprayed will yellow and curl. It’s not ideal but at least it lets you know if your CS is all good.

1 Like

My CS is gone, and it did not effect the plant in the slightest, that is why I got STS. I meant I might start spraying it with STS daily. I have been doing 3 days in between on the STS.

1 Like

ANY Balls yet…

1 Like