Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

we watched this and yeah stripped water can actually pull minerals from your body it was a trip.

As too the TDS in those natural spring waters they were tasting well absolutely I’d go for that. But the the 1600 plus in this city water I don’t trust at all. haha

4 Likes

Ya I thought that shit was crazy when he popped the one bottle and got a single stream of bubbles then poured like a soda, I actually think that would be cool to have an experience like that to try some of the best natural water this earth provides. Salt lake when I went hiking up in the cottonwood mountains I had a survival water bottle and would take it with me cuz the fresh spring water in the mountain streams was taaaasty and actually felt healthier consuming it for the hiking

4 Likes

to have such values in germany is unthikable! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Us too…our well has become contaminated with ‘iron eating bacteria’ and algae spores–
Can’t afford a whole-house filter, so using a 5-stage ‘zero water’ filter.
Pain in the ass.
But the pH is still over 8.0 !!!

4 Likes

Just getting the homes ready for the
Babies yesterday I’m so excited we are off and growing again I also helped but the fans together for new tent for when the babies get bigger. Loving our set up even though all the ups and downs we had to get where we are today I’m so happy with outcome few more things do in new grow area but it’s so much better already and worth all the headaches ahah @Rhai88 to end the night last night we placed the babies in there homes and I labeled their cups with my label maker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🫶🏼

30 Likes

Such a nice clean setup! Well done. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you we are definitely trying make it our happy place/grow 🪴🫶🏼

5 Likes

Looks great good luck having healthy big plants in the new room.

3 Likes

Great set up…Rhai & Renas lab coming together fabulously!

4 Likes

finally time to grow again! whoop whoop! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I’ve been bad about updates… not much to report other than me shitting the bed with some of the germination of the beans I started.

…and not to mention taking them to the edge of life and death. :laughing: :man_facepalming:t4:

Been so long since I’ve had plants in the house I feel like a rookie all over again haha

Currently I am working with 1 Cowboy Cookies fem , Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume and also Sour Grape x Coastal Blueberry.

I did not get any of the Tropicana Poison to pop unfortuneatly but I will be dropping some more.

A quick shot after recovery and me being a neglectful plant daddy. SMH.

Also we just got our new light for the 2nd 5x5 The Mammoth Lighting Mint White Series with Emerald Green Spectrum. O am super excited to give this baby a test run and get some of these littles underneath it.

That’s all for now… @Rena93 and I will be up potting all the little from their 12oz cups today into 1gs after work. woo hoo!

21 Likes

Where are those from @Rhai88 ? SHSC1?

3 Likes

@Heliosphear ran BOG sour grape and crossed to coastal BB

“terpnado”

So yes a collab between @Heliosphear and @SHSC-1

3 Likes

Ok gotcha…thanks.

Damn, i had a chance in one of the 7 year giveaways to pick the Terpnado too, but went with Pimp Juice. Couldn’t go wrong with either.

I just popped some BBDXBC into water, along with a few others including Pimp Juice, so I’ll keep you informed on how they go.

And I’ll be interested to see how your Terpnado (great name) are as well.

4 Likes

yeah see some green :smiley: looking foreward to see more of this grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just curious what did that light cost you?

3 Likes

$675 from ledgrowlightsdepot.com

Free shipping + No tax (most state)

I’ve bought all my lights there and the owner is pretty rad answers all the questions you may have.

7 Likes

After a long ass day… and lots going on we finally managed to get these littles up potted.

@Rena93 doing big things in the garden today.

23 Likes

@Rena93

:heart:

You both are awesome!!!

:hugs:

14 Likes

Yes I am lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes