RIP Frenchy Cannoli

Rest in peace Frenchy. You were a master of your craft, and a giver of knowledge.

4 Likes

made a few weeks ago
not the best I have made but very nice
a mix of all that I had hanging around here

12 Likes

This is very sad. :cry: R.I.P. Frenchy.

4 Likes

Rest In Power, Monsieur Cannoli. I learned so much from your generous and insightful lessons. The world of cannabis is better from all of your passionate and measured contributions. Sante’.

4 Likes

rip hash master

5 Likes
6 Likes

Gone to join the Old Man of the Mountain. RIP Frenchy.

4 Likes

I was just making hashish this Sunday using his methods… I learned a lot from his videos and he seemed like a happy and caring teacher. RIP Frenchy

7 Likes

Such a warrior for the plant and one who gave Information freely with no expectations or want for anything other than to teach and spread the love of this magical plant. You will be missed RIP

5 Likes

Hi @SubSoilSelections permission to add >>>

The Best of … Not Tik Tok stuff

:call_me_hand: :green_heart:

7 Likes
14 Likes

this is a great video, but his “final word” at the end is eerie as fuck.

3 Likes

Sad. RIP Frenchy.

3 Likes

@Bud_Weiser add away

1 Like

i feel like this deserves more attention. the video i posted above is pretty interesting

3 Likes

Wow this is very sad news. I was obsessed with watching his vids and was one person in this world I would have loved to have met and sat down with over a chillum of full melt.
RIP Frenchy!!
It took me ages to figure out that the sue-gon bag was the 2nd bag and has forever been called the sue-gon here since.

6 Likes

What is the source for your hash? Is it just the computer or is that a beautiful red? Really nice.

2 Likes

Gilman got smoked sober in this one such a good episode thanks for the reminder!

3 Likes

I want to pay a vibrant tribute to a free, accessible and all in all exceptional man.
A true free spirit as we like them. RIP Frenchy :sleepy:. You have passed into the category of legends of the plant.

7 Likes

Very sad news. RIP Frenchy.

2 Likes