Recognize this guy? Old OGs probably do

RIP Brother. Franco Loja

7 Likes

Sure… RIP Franco :cross:

3 Likes

We all owe Franco a debt of gratitude. He is missed greatly by those he touched both on the forum and in the coffee shops of Amsterdam. A brilliant Cannabist with huge heart. I haven’t been on that forum since he passed.

2 Likes

Rip good sir…look down upon us…

rip just got my super lemon haze too

2 Likes

I like how he would describe things as “incre-deee-ble”

1 Like

He got the same bad kind of cerebral malaria I did get too…with a bit less luck than me though…
RIP Franco
Ds

3 Likes

I watched ever Strain Hunter movie they made on youtube, like twice…

2 Likes

This is Tribute to Franco video screened last weekend at Cannafest …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za3iQTlHBg

7 Likes

Wow! Excellent! Thank you for that post bro!

Yes, that is Franco. He died of malaria of the brain soon after returning from a trip to Africa, where he contracted it. Gott’a take those malaria pills, people, even though they weird you out. GHS is pretty tapped out now without Farnco, and Shantibaba selling off his share of the company and going to Mr Nice long ago.

2 Likes

Not the same without Franco. Sad story but a lasting influence on our craft. Jah!

1 Like

Well, he lived the life. Celebrate that. And a reminder that we can all go in a flash too. So light up and enjoy it while we can. -So says the existentialist in me.

Here’s to Franco! (me taking another hit of Durban and lifting my pipe in his honor)

3 Likes

Yeah, he was the heart n soul of GHS. I too enjoyed watching their Strain Hunters expeditions. He seemed like a really down to earth dude😎. I’m sure he’s living it up in that great landrace field in the sky, smoking cream.

1 Like

I never met Franco, But watching his strain hunter videos was enough to make me see his passion for Marijuana and Though I am not a big fan of Greenhouse seeds I have nothing but respect for Franco and you could just tell he was a down to earth person , In my opinion he was the better part of Greenhouse Seeds. I could see myself hanging out with him on one of his landrace adventures, He just seemed to be a very laid back person that one would like to hang out with… I’m sorry that the world lost a champion for Cannabis, he did his part to “OverGrow” the world… Rest in Peace Franco…

3 Likes

RIP Franco you will be missed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.