RIP Frenchy Cannoli

Just wanted to pass this on. This is from Kimberly. Frenchy’s wife.

60 Likes

Rest in peach Frenchy!

12 Likes

Damn, another legendary visionary down.
Sad to see…

13 Likes

Big loss to the community. F for respect

7 Likes

RIP Frenchy. Very sad to hear, condolences to his family. Truly one of the great voices for this plant of ours. :heart:

8 Likes

My hashish wouldn’t be nearly as good as it is if it weren’t for Frenchy Cannoli. Thanks for the wisdom and all the best friend.

17 Likes

RIP Frenchy…

9 Likes

Such sad news. He was a hash warrior. Watched his hash making videos for years. Makes me tear up. Frenchy is in a better place now. He will be missed.

9 Likes

RIP Frenchy, a hash legend. :cry:

10 Likes

Rip my brother till we all meet on the other side
He’s makin some good right now
Peace
Paps

8 Likes

damn RIP to a LEGEND! :pray: :pray:

…I was supposed to go to his hash workshop but it got postponed due to covid. May your videos and teaching live on forever! :pray: :100:

9 Likes

RIP Frenchy

8 Likes

Rest in peace Frenchy. Without you I wouldn’t be who I am. I am growing strawberry banana as my first strain specifically because he kept saying it’s an amazing strain for hash for years. He also had a book in it’s way. This is really sad news. :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Literally was just watching a hash video by him on his youtube. I had no idea. What a shock. So sad, I loved his authentic energy and positive spirit.

6 Likes

A true cannabis connoisseur and legend. RIP Frenchy.

4 Likes

Dang! Rest easy Frenchy. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

So sad. Love his French accent and all his videos. In the south of France is where I first smoked, both flower and Hashish. Strong surf/hash/cannabis culture there.

5 Likes

wow I’m going to rip a couple balls of freeze dried hash and observe a moment of silence. Sucks how it all went down.

5 Likes

Wow…
A bright light and huge resource is gone.
I learned A LOT just watching and reading videos and articles - was hoping to meet him some day…

RIP “Frenchy” Cannoli

5 Likes

Ah damn, not another kind soul… Thank you for loving the plant like you did, and for teaching us how to love it even more.

RIP brother, and peace to the family and friends. :confused: :cry:

5 Likes