RIP Nachos El Sapo

Another amazing member of the cannabis community and breeder has been laid to rest.

49 Likes

Wow! I had just checked in on his IG a couple weeks ago. I have his Banana Muffin and Banana OG F4.
RIP

14 Likes

sorry to hear the passing of a great OG. my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

5 Likes

RIP so sad to see more good people in the industry passing away…

4 Likes

RIP Nacho!!

3 Likes

Sorry for the loss

RIP Nachos

2 Likes

RIP, My condolences to you and the family.

2 Likes

RIP

You can find some of their stuff at DC on sale right now

6 Likes

Rest easy Nachos :pray:

3 Likes

see were D.C. Seed Exchange just started to sell his gear —all strains are sold out at present

2 Likes

They also have their own website, cloudpharms but as
It seems right now they don’t have anything available for now or it’s just my website messing around.

I would rather sponsor them directly

3 Likes

They had his stuff for a minute I believe

2 Likes

There’s a few packs left on dc. I just purchased a pack of each that was still available

2 Likes

Well, I hate to say I wasn’t familiar with him, but I already have respect from the little I’ve read. I see he was a brother Navy veteran, too. RIP mellow warrior! :pray: :v:

7 Likes

Damn, I hope someone gets a seed run going of his work like we did for useful, banana muffin would be a great way to remember him in our grows

3 Likes

I m new here but sad to see any one go especially a fellow grower/Breeder. I lost my 38 yr older brother who was my bf and like my dad to brain cancer so I know there’s nothing I can say except I send prayers and good vibes. Im truly sorry for everyone’s loss.

2 Likes

RIP brother. :cry:

9 Likes

Rip Jon :pray:t2:

If you want to contribute to the family I think this go fund me for the family is better, Fundraiser by Marcy Colombini : Jon Colombini aka Nachos and El Sapo

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

RIP Nachos El Sapo

2 Likes