Ripper Seeds reviews and opinions

I looked at their website they do not reveal the parents that were crossed to make it

Really , not revealing the P1ā€™s. Iā€™m not that trusting of seedbanks in the first place and not telling where the seeds came from would be red flag for me bigtime . Reason I asked I am big Indica fan and know most of the full on Indys and never heard of that oneā€¦ndn

4 Likes

I donā€™t care much about the parents. The pheno is great and consistent with the breederā€™s description

I agree to this as well. Wasnā€™t super impressed I expected a little more.

Iā€™m running a washing machine outsoor and I must say it is a keeperā€¦ it is the biggest plant out of everything elseā€¦

4 Likes

it was a fats flowering but it started getting bud rot so i had to cut it down. The buds are dense the yield is at least 2lbs wet but it hasnā€™t dried or cured yet, Im going to get 8/9 oz when it is all said and done. The smell is a lil funky. Very earthy

1 Like

wow GG this sounds like a BIG plant. Let us know how it smokes when you try it. I hope you have help smoking all these buds :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanted to get Zombie Kush, but i cant find a ripper dealer in the states, have lost to many seeds to customs ,if anyone knows a USA seedbank with ripper zombie please let me in on it!

1 Like

i donā€™t know USA dealers but i heard that attitude seed has stealthy guaranteed shipping that is reliable never tried it myself though

1 Like

i have first order was lost in custom you can only use guaranteed if you dont want them in breeder packs.thank you though, have also tried seedsupreme seedsman and some others , there good companies but i cant deal with customs and no breeder packs.

1 Like

well if i proceed with my plan to go west next year i will let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like