Rise and shine, it's seed sorting time

i wisjh i was as talented as some people to come up with these cool ideas… if i ever become a bean flicker i will be sure to think of you doug and buy myself one.

2 Likes

I get with the amount of seeds you output it’s worth the expense :laughing:

2 Likes

For some reason Etsy says it’s not available in my region(UK). So maybe he only does North America Doug?

Looks like an absolute time saver :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Haggis , it is supposed to ship world wide. He just showed me his Etsy setup page and all countries are checked off. He has emailed Etsy. Can you try again and see if it still says unavailable? Can you do a Wise Money Transfer? Because it says seeds they may be blocking it to the UK even though it’s setup to go to UK. If you can do a Wise Money Transfer I can hook you up with the guy and he said in this case he will ship directly to you.

3 Likes

That’s a game changer for sure!
Niiice!

3 Likes

It really is. It’s saving me a ton of time and it stores away without taking up much space at all. I am really loving it.

3 Likes

Hi Doug I just tried it again but it is still saying blocked, Most likely is because it says seeds.

That would be amazing if he is willing to do that! It will save me having to build one!

1 Like

That’s my thinking. It’s set up to ship to the UK but likely being blocked due to it saying seeds. He will ship directly to you if you can use a Wise Money Transfer. Fire me a PM and I will pass over his email. :v:

1 Like

The main body is 6.5" x 9.5". With the hopper it’s 12.5" tall.

2 Likes

I recall jadenectar guy grows ace seeds huge anounts of bud and seeds…he bought a commercial version works just like this for 700 i think

1 Like

I have seen them and have the plans for building one but the big advantage to this is it’s small size. Perfect for those who just don’t have the room for one of the larger ones. I do love the idea of the bigger ones and have seen many videos of them. They are quite cool.

2 Likes

Heres some plans to build one if your handy.

4 Likes

The problem isn’t the handy part that’s like 10 smoke sessions and 30 naps.

4 Likes

:laughing: im not very handy, but yes 10 smoke sessions and 30 naps no problem

1 Like

Yeah, there are plans posted all over OG for that machine, I have them myself. Those seem like great sorters from everything I have seen if you have the space to store them. That said, for $110, I will stick with the one I posted. Does the same job and takes up a small fraction of the space. By the time you factor in materials, size and time to build I am quite happy I went the route that I did. But yeah, if you got the space and inclination to build one of them, I say go for it.

5 Likes

Mine arrived this morning, I’ll have to try it out when I get caught up with everything else that needs to be done before winter.

1 Like

Weird. Mine came but fits not a single hose from any of my three shop vacs. Maybe hoses are smaller in Canada? No pun intended. Need to see if I can find an attachment to narrow it down.

1 Like

I found it to be the same size as the end of the sho vac hoze. I cut off the part that you put attachments on, leaving just the hose, and it fits perfectly.

1 Like

That’s what I’m doing wrong! The attachment bit just gets in the way.

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t mind cutting the end off mine since I bought a mini shop vac just for this.

1 Like