ROGUTOPIA . 2024 . Rogue Dragon . Rogue 11 . Good Medicine F3 . Black Orchid . Hot Cakes auto . Emerald Fire F5 auto . Purple Haze auto . Critical auto

@Magu @Rogue

3 Likes

Everything is consciousness, everything is alive, from the smallest to the largest.

Thank you for sharing. :+1:

2 Likes

^ Hot Cakes auto by @Going2fast full bore stretching now. :star_struck:

So happy my soil is on point!

^ Zamnesia Critical auto fem, healing from my manhandling very nicely!

^ Zamnesia Purple Haze auto fem

^ Zamnesia Black Orchid photo fem

It’s been 9 days since I sowed 2 Rogue Dragon seeds, so I sowed 3 more.

Shirts, Stickers, Posters, Pillows, etc... for Server Fund and Stamps

14 Likes

Plants look happy and healthy in your soil :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They’re getting some (indirect) sunlight too on the windowsil (north side) all day, and all night under the LED. I’m doing some AUM humming every day too, makes me feel great and it can only be beneficial to the plants too while I’m observing them. :smile:

6 Likes

Cross linking as reminders to myself.

1 Like

My stickers arrived!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
They’re completely lovely. :clap:
I haven’t decided yet where to stick them, though one of the dragons will be given as a present.

5 Likes

Beans have arrived my friend! Many thanks :bear::purple_heart:

1 Like

I am delighted that everything is where it belongs!

4 Likes

Chopped down most of the beans as it was starting to become a jungle, nitrogen boost!

^ Hot Cakes auto by @Going2fast in the back.

The young Purple Haze auto inbetween, and Critical auto in front.

^ Stemrub on the Black Orchid (Gelato x OG Kush) is quite funky, description says blue cheese & butter, and it makes sense. It’s savoury, thick, full smelling. I like it!
I think it will pair very well with the Rogue Dragon, cheese goes well with honey.
Sowed two more seeds in that pot. (7 total of the RD)
Hoping for at least one male and one female.

I gotta get myself some actual blue cheese again, it’s been years!
It’s awesome on pizza combined with habanero tabasco!

8 Likes

The birth of a date palm tree is just single finger pointy leaves that feel like plastic sprouting straight from the root, like some kind of oversized primordial grass from another planet. :smile:

Frost resistant so far, I have a pot outside.

10 Likes

It is well with my soul.

Might as well put it out there.

2 Likes

Rogue Dragon seeds are being sown every day now until a few rise.
Winter… the pot is on the windowsil, could be a bit too chilly.
Gonna keep it under the light, then an explosion of sprouts can happen. :+1:

RISE MY CHILDRENS!!!

May they all turn out to be very vigorous, strong, beautiful, efficient, well reeking, lovely, amazing, soothing, healing and abundant yielding, bliss, peace and ecstasy inducing, creativity stimulating awesome plants of profound magnificence, beyond what we can imagine.

So it is.

6 Likes

So it is!
:v:&:green_heart:

1 Like

^ Zamnesia Critical Auto, they claim 9 weeks seed to harvest, so I’ve been thinking about what autos to sow next, probably one Big Auto Tao reg, one Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fem and one Hot Cakes auto fem, with the intent to make seeds.

^ Zamnesia Black Orchid photo fem, topped last night.

The Rogue Dragons sown in the same pot are coming, I saw a couple of seeds that became uncovered from watering and they were cracked open, tucked them in again. Keeping the pot on the stool next to the heating instead of on the cold window sil was a good move.

^ Zamnesia Purple Haze auto

^ Hot Cakes auto by @Going2fast (feel free to DM about that logo if you still want me to give it a shot, I have plenty of time), it didn’t mind me taking 4 of the top most fan leaves. Stemrub is mild sour diesel and thick, it smells oily. I appreciate this plant very much!

I appreciate them all, large or small!

It is well with my soul.

14 Likes

Nice 1, go big auto tao for the next …interesting sativa haze with 5% cbd will make for a tasty relaxed smoke :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your plants loving life. Just awesome. :v:

2 Likes

That’s the one I just dropped in a new 9L pot before I logged in, seems like we’re on the same wave length. :smile:

Didn’t even know about the CBD, that’s freakin awesome!

Thanks for following along, we’re all loving life in the pink room right here and now, may it be contageous!

5 Likes

So we have three Rogue Dragon sprouts going on that have been nibbled on a bit, still standing!!!
I’ve been talking to them, praising them for their courage, strength, vigor and will to live and thrive!

The green plastic ring is an empty roll of tape, that’s where I sowed two more Rogue Dragons.

May they rise to be majestic and magnificent!!

So it is.

It is well with my soul.

4 Likes

Note to everyone living in Belgium and EU regarding ordering from Kwikseeds.com, I had to pay about 23 EUR to customs. I forgot all about this existing.

So you can bet I’m gonna make a whole bunch of seeds!

3 Likes