ROGUTOPIA . 2024 . Rogue Dragon . Rogue 11 . Good Medicine F3 . Black Orchid . Hot Cakes auto . Emerald Fire F5 auto . Purple Haze auto . Critical auto

Now also available as fanny pack! :fire: :grin:

3 Likes

Oh wow :rofl::rofl::heart_eyes::rofl:
I’d have to wear it hanging in front for sure. This time I got to show my neighbor too. She and my mum are test smoking my latest. Your art was a big hit with both of them.

2 Likes

I’m happy it is well received, thanks for showing them! :grin:
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve been digging in my older grow journals looking for the Rogue Bush mother and found where the pollination happened.

Stacked Mother Lode . 2022 . The Genesis - #381 by Rogue

@bunny
@sardinebags
@smokenhike

Have any of you grown the Rogue Bush seeds yet?

I made some art for them, scroll up a bit to see and maybe have a chuckle. :grin:

10 Likes

16 Feb 2024

Sowed Scarlet Grapes oto fem F2 + Big Auto Tao reg + RQS Apple Fritter oto fem

1 Like

Thanks @Cartwright for your generous gift of Rotten Pineapple!
The best things in life are indeed free!

I’ll probably let them cross with a pineapple cross from @RainToday :pineapple: :sparkles: .
And then perhaps a back cross!
Things are looking good!!!
:green_heart:

^ Hot Cakes auto

^ RQS Apple Fritter auto fem sowed under the Critical auto, a couple more weeks til harvest perhaps?

Scarlet Grapes auto fem F2 and Big Auto Tao sowed in the middle, surrounded by sprouting beans (for nitrogen) and some cucumber seedlings that were sowed years ago.

15 Likes

Anytime, glad they made it. Wishing you good fortune in your garden, and in life all around :v:

4 Likes

not yet, were working through a home remodel so the tent is put away. interested in seeing how the RQS autos do, they have a luke warm reputation around here but i have a few i got as freebies that im curious about.

1 Like

@sardinebags thank you for replying and may the remodeling go smoothly and cost less than you expect! :+1:

RQS have done pretty well in my experience considering what I put those plants through, overwatering, and underwatering…

Their Tatanka CBD line was pretty good despite my overwatering and their 1:1 THC:CBD lines are on point as well, despite my underwatering them!

The effects have been pretty much what I wanted.
I’m pleased with them and I’m excited about the Apple Fritter.

3 Likes

A couple of new additions to la familia.

^ Either Scarlet Grapes F2 or Big Auto Tao.

^ Rogue Dragon seedlings, the two biggest keep on going.
The others are like… “Whadya want from me? Where am I? What am I doing here?” :joy:

^ RQS Apple Fritter is up for it! :+1:

I am grateful that all is well, life is indeed grand and good and pleasant.

What a blessing to be able to grow these magical plants!!!

13 Likes

“Sorrow prepares you for joy.
It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter.

It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow.
Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”

— Rumi

Re-examine all you have been told in school or church or in any book, and dismiss whatever insults your own soul; and your very flesh shall be a great poem, and have the richest fluency, not only in its words, but in the silent lines of its lips and face, and between the lashes of your eyes, and in every motion and joint of your body.

Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

2 Likes

Thank you @Going2fast , arrived safe and sound. :+1:

7 Likes

The RQS Apple Fritter sprout has been taken by unknown forces and not a trace of it was left…

dude we just don't know

3 Likes

The Hot Cakes stemrub now smells like… what I imagine rhubarb liqueur smells like.

1 Like

Ooo, now I want to make rhubarb liqueur! Or even just pie… my rhubarb is just coming up. We’ve had a ridiculous early thaw.

I mean… why make liquor when you can get high with a pie. :grin:

1 Like

Sugar highs are pretty amazing :grin: and if I eat enough fruit the crash isn’t so bad.

I mean space pie.

1 Like

Lol!!
Like this? :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Almost, I’m talking galactic kinda scale of highness. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m stuck on pie :rofl:
https://mpetroff.net/2022/09/galaxy-pie/

1 Like