ROGUTOPIA . 2024 . Rogue Dragon . Rogue 11 . Good Medicine F3 . Black Orchid . Hot Cakes auto . Emerald Fire F5 auto . Purple Haze auto . Critical auto

2 Likes

Omg, I can just about feel the pie all in my mouth from watching that :rofl:

And because one should not have to choose between pot & pie, I have made you a pot pie @Rogue :green_heart::v::grin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

2 Likes

^ Oldest one is Zamnesia Black Orchid

The two biggest Rogue Dragon seedlings doing well, vigor is ok considering how cold it gets in my room while I sleep, theyā€™re getting nearly 24hrs light, but itā€™s been cloudy a lot.
Manhandled them a bit crushing some thrips on their little leavesā€¦
Their stems are quite hard already.
Iā€™m happy theyā€™re so strong!

The other sprouts are still waiting for Godot. :grin:

^ Hot Cakes auto

^ Hot Cakes auto with the little Zamnesia Purple Haze auto bottom right.

Next time Iā€™m growing a Hot Cakes auto Iā€™m topping it!

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever buy any seeds again apart from maybe landraces.
The F1ā€™s Iā€™m growing from OGers are so much cooler!
Inbreeding is not for me, too much loss of vigorā€¦
I donā€™t intend to ever even take my crosses to F2.
Thereā€™s so many strains out there to make F1ā€™s withā€¦
What a time to be alive! :grin:

It is well with my soul.

11 Likes

The biggest auto I have grown so far in a 3.5 gallon (9L) pot.

Smells like rhubarb, curry and diesel so far.

The main stem feels like solid wood now, some weeks ago I was lightly crushing it between my fingers, felt like it was hollow thenā€¦

Probably a good idea to do that when breeding with hollow stems.

Sailing through flowerā€¦ what a plantā€¦ thank you so much for sharing seeds @Going2fast !!!

8 Likes

Thank you very much @LegsMahoney !!! :green_heart: :sparkles: :grin:

5 Likes

Sowed an Emerald Fire auto fem F5 today that I got from @blowdout2269 , thank you my friend.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awsome! :grinning:
Iā€™m interested in seeing more of these.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sowed two more Emerald Fire auto fem F5ā€™s, BECAUSE I CAN.

Life is good and delicious.

3 Likes

Harvested the Zamnesia Critical auto.
Getting a mostly rubber scent.

Bit early and would let it go longer if my jar wasnā€™t running outā€¦

Edit 1: as its drying the scent is becoming a little more pleasant and soft, caught a tiny bit of pine, and I wouldnā€™t say floralā€¦ but I caught a note of lavender and a mix of different kinds of rubber with a faint shadow of skunk.

Edit 2: Now Iā€™m getting pot pourri and when I sniff strongly some pine. Not sweet and not bitter or sour either, blunted, rounded in character, mild and gentle, nicely balanced.

13 Likes

^ Hot Cakes auto from @Going2fast :partying_face:

^ Two Emerald Fire auto fems are above ground! @blowdout2269

I have lots of red wigglers in that pot, I often see them surface like tentacles reaching out for something to eat, thereā€™s plenty of nettle and mint tea pulp for them, but I suspect they also like a seedling now and thenā€¦ :thinking: So I surrounded them with pieces of hard dry soil to mitigate that.

The other sprout is basil, happy days! Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve had one going!

It is well with my soul and my soil. :grin:

14 Likes

Further Notes on the Violet Kush auto fem by Garden of Green.

Ages like a fine wine, nearing the end of the jar, I feel amazing. Itā€™s so wonderfully balanced now. Balanced peace. Either that or I fall asleep, mostly I fall asleep. :grin:

This is about dry crushed up bud, decarbed at 100C for 2 hrs 10 mins, eating half a teaspoon just like that, or put it between a sandwich, whichever suits your fancy darling.

Your inner universe is yours.

Happy music to shake your booty to.

6 Likes

^ Hot Cakes auto by @Going2fast , took away some fan leaves to give lower buds more light.

^ @blowdout2269

^ Zamnesia Purple Haze auto

Picked off a nanner last night. Got too much light.

^ Zamnesia Black Orchid responding beautifully to multi topping.
In the same pot two younger Rogue Dragons, one doesnā€™t smell yet, the stem rub of the other bigger one gives pine and a similar scent to Bloody Monster male parent.
Leaves and stem feel exceptionally smooth.
Structure and vigor are the same so far.
One sprouted later than the other.

And some cuteness to finish with:

It is well with my soul.

14 Likes

Lovely all around :smiley:
I am fascinated with the dark colored ā€œbloodā€ plants. I hadnā€™t realized it was possible to get them in auto, but I should have :heart_eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

The Zamnesia Black Orchid Iā€™m growing is photoperiod but the auto version exists too.

https://www.zamnesia.com/9493-zamnesia-seeds-black-orchid-automatic.html

Both are on sale currently.

1 Like

Thank you. Doesnā€™t meet my momā€™s criteria of being ridiculously high thc, :laughing: so Iā€™ll just have to grow out and breed in the photoperiods with that trait. :green_heart: Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll get a lucky one from the Balochistan Black Tiger :star_struck: and I got some Dragon Blood Hashplant because I couldnā€™t stand it anymore.

1 Like

I appear to be mistaken about the Black Orchid bleeding black, the wounds turn black but the juice is clear as water. I topped her without paying attention to the juice, and only noticed the day after that the wounds turned black and dark purple and I mistakenly assumed the juice was dark.

Either way, bloody or not, Iā€™m impressed with the unique scent and how strong and hard the branches are. Growth seems more vigorous after topping.

And Iā€™ll see if the Rogue Dragons bleed red when they are ready for topping.

If one is male and bleeds red then itā€™s likely to carry over into the cross. :grin:

1 Like

Zamnesia Critical auto dried and decarbed dry at 100C/212F for 2 hours 10 mins.
Half a teaspoon eaten. I feel groovy, creative, flirty.

Good stuff.

Iā€™m gonna go flirt with some food now.

Ow yeah.

Edit: Itā€™s the perfect strain for creative activity, Iā€™m fast and effortless, precise, everything flows smoothly and easily. Iā€™m alert and also warm feeling in the chest.
Relaxed but no sleepiness or couch lock.

Very very nice effect!!!
Pleasantly surprised!

Would buy it and grow it again.

Edit 2: Never had such strong hallucinations and visual distortiosn from cannabis.
This is trippy stuff.

Edit 3: The hallucinations didnā€™t last very long, maybe 10 minutes.
The only thing I can compare it to is those lines that can appear on VHS, but round and very colorful. Like a kinda bright layer of that over everything that grows and expands and fades.

Still feeling on point, not racy or anything like that.

I see why they call it Critical. :grin:

9 Likes

Sowed three of these: http://www.toptaoseeds.com/mixes.html#auto-tao-mix-vol-2

In the same pot where I sowed all my Big Auto Tao seeds.

Males will be left to pollinate Emerald Fire auto fems as well.

I appreciate all who share seeds with me, such a blessing to be here!!!

3 Likes

More notes on the Zamnesia Critical auto:

Third day of ingesting it now, ate half a teaspoon (decarbed at 100C for 2 hrs 10 mins) and just finished breakfast and itā€™s starting to kick in. Itā€™s the kinda strain that facilitates what the Germans call ā€œlebensfreudeā€, zest for life!!! Levensvreugde in Dutch.

Giddy to be alive, wanting to go out in the world and do something silly and amazing and co-create art!
I feel much more spontaneous than before. More social. Seeing everything in a brighter light in a grounded uplifitng manner.

Mellow at the same time but definitely stimulating in a quite balanced way.

Happy and healthy.

I am so ordering more and crossing this one!!!

Gotta share this with you guys!

5 Likes