Romulan Queen (8th Avenue Genetics)

Good afternoon campers! Grow log time.

@Comacus was kind enough to send me testers of this cross which is Queen Mother x Romulan 6 of 6 up which is a great start. I grew out Queen Mother years ago and she is a special strain.

Will be grown in coco/perlite using Jacks 321 with full-spectrum LEDs.

23 Likes

I do love seeing @Comacus works!

I’ll sit here and enjoy the show :v::v:

4 Likes

You’ll like Comas work.

1 Like

@avr1I look forward to following along!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to smoking them !! The other 6 will sink soon once I have a little more room, then the Cole Train x Rom in a few weeks

2 Likes

@Comacus it looks like your getting my Romulan stud out there big time , that’s awesome bro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Move over a wee bit, @Swe-can, gonna rest a spell. Continued success, stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Anything Romulan draws a crowd!!

6 Likes

I agree with mr🐝 anything romulan drawsattention

Paps

3 Likes

Let me slide my chair in here, oh sorry excuse me i need to be able to see

1 Like

I also want to give a big should out to @lunchpale who saved the day with the Romulan #5 pollen when the Wedding Cake male I had selected threw a couple female flowers and had to be chopped.

He’s working on his own Romulan creation which should be phenominal. This #5 male was the biggest of his two keeper males. It is a cross of Next Generation and Federation Romulan so should add something special to this cross!

Really looking forward to watching this one!

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Comacus , I am stoked to see this one and the others you have made🙏

2 Likes

Got a two for one on this cross, only pulled out 6 beans so sure this twin came from the same seed

5 Likes

I did see a few seeds this batch that looked like they were twins. Almost like siamese twin seeds with two seeds conjoined.

5 Likes

Broke a phatt bud off this Romulan Queen by accident why adding more lights

9 Likes

chunking up nicely, kudos this strain sounds great. Any recent photos of the plants how far along in flower are you?

@Comacus Romulan Queen

7 Likes

Glad she made it to the finish line. It will be interesting to see if she reminds you of the Queen Mother you remember!

2 Likes

@Comacus sorry for lack of pic’s but Im running a net now and only 1 door still works on my tent

1 Like

Heres a Romulan(grape pheno) a clone only strain…

3 Likes