The Return of Fries Growlog

Hello all, it has been some time.

I’ve decided to return, as I make way into a new grow project, “Space Queen Auto” from Master Sensei seeds Michigan (Cosmic Queen IBL for Space Queen traits)

Which I’ll be pollinating to donated STS pollen of nightowl cosmic queen

15 Likes

Good luck with your grow

1 Like

hello and welcome back hope all is good with you :smiley:

did the beans i sent ever arrive??

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

1 Like

Good luck and keep it green. :+1:

2 Likes

Up and down but might be turning a new leaf!

I did indeed recieve your seeds, thanks kindly! And do keep me updated on if you do that Romulan cross c:

2 Likes

Here soon I’ll be popping a bunch of Vader OG/Ocean Grown Seeds testers! So look forward to that as well in the log

1 Like

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Sounds good I will be hanging about to see how it goes :+1:

2 Likes

Best of luck with the grow!

2 Likes

Best of wishes on your grow

Transplanted today! 50/50 coco/verm to foxfarm happy frog amended with crab meal, bone meal, a little blood meal, down to earth organics bio live, and organic compost that was finally colonized and left to condition and colonize for about 4 months

3 Likes

It looks lost in that pot lol. Nice mix for the soil should be good :+1:

2 Likes

Day 5 from seedling-

Watered around the perimeter of the pot to encourage root development, lightly watered the seedling. Topdressed with barley malt to encourage the fungi to grow upward into the mulch layer of outdoor wood chips from the garden.

3 Likes

Realized it’s been a bit! The Vader OG testers are all sprouting up, and the auto is 10 days old! (11 today technically but we’re using yesterday’s pic lol)

Cosmic Queen IBL is looking well, displaying some very broad leaf morphology so far

I’ve switched from the HLG 65 V2 to my 400W MH as well.

3 Likes

The Dreadnaught tester seeds are sprouted and planted to their first cups!

1 Like

Oh how time slips by us…

Kids are well, all lights on deck, time to transplant

3 Likes

Well, it’s been a while… lots has happened! Right now I have my selected Timewarp seed mother pollinated and chilling in the tent…

3 Likes

Chemdawg 91 “Skunkva” cut

2 Likes

Glass Apple - Dandelion Co Cut

Really just a beautiful plant. I feel blessed that my friends at the Native Roots grow op shared this one with me <3

2 Likes