Rosin press suggestions?

I should have known. 20 ton pressure. Lol. I’ll have to get some tips on one soon.

2 Likes

No problem, and let me know if you pick one up. They are super easy to use.

1 Like

I couldn’t tell where you got that one from. @CoyoteCody I like your Avatar cool looking

1 Like

Its on ebay, I get a lot of stuff on there, and thanks, its temporary until I can find where I put my normal one.

I like the colors. Plus I’m a bong guys. So is my wife. Lol

1 Like

Ya the teal and purple are my thing lol, and I 3d print bongs.

6 Likes

I like the 3D printed ones a lot. Are they very solid?

I’m in the market for a medium-small travel bong.

1 Like

Just looked on Amazon for the $98 press above, guess it was on sale then lol

1 Like

Man I need a 3d printed bong and the Mason jar one

1 Like

They are a lot more solid than glass, I’m not saying you cant break them, because you can, but just dropping it or something like that won’t do anything to them. Now if you Kung fu chop it width wise it would probably snap. If you want a nice travel bong I make a widemouth pint size mason jar bong and it stores inside itself.

Like this but smaller. Plus if you break the glass you can just get another jar.

3 Likes

Check ebay.

2 Likes

The masons are my favorite to make, and to use.

1 Like

Do you sell the pieces for mason jars where I can just buy the jar lol

1 Like

I do, I can source the bowl or leave that up to you as well. The basic package is this.

Its the top downstem and seal.

3 Likes

I’m going to shoot you a pm

1 Like

Nice bro. One of my favorites. Glass. Your man cave?

1 Like

Hell yea. Thanks for that. Something I want to start. I will be asking questions soon.

1 Like

I’m liking the idea.

2 Likes

Ya we call it the shop lol. I have 4 printers so far, and working on getting more soon. I love it, lots of fun, but the computer screen kills my eyes lol.

Just let me know, ill help in anyway I can.