Rotten Pineapple grow zone

Your a bean making machine another interesting cross.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/v0iZt7y2Vbk

I have some goodies prepping, you will get a message before i send off.

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Cartwright on another successful project! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I always believed that Red Headed Hippie would be a great breeder.

3 Likes

Yes, the male was excellent, and I still have.a clone or two of the female plant I kept. Trying to decide what to do with her.

Nice plants for sure, easy to grow, nice n frosty, and a somewhat indescribable scent, to me.

So, you mentioned there is no “red” in there. What are the actual parents of the ‘rhh’?

4 Likes

Both parents are leaders in their class. Far better smoke. A Thai cross x Red Rona
The Thai cross is delicious and loaded with THCV.
Red Rona is a very red plant that I found in a search and inline bred. It’s very strong weed with a lot of Dank. I’ve had seasoned smokers say it’s one of the best.
The bloodlines are there.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for that info, much appreciated.

3 Likes

Happy 420 everyone
:skunk::skunk::skunk:

Beans beans beans
Good day to soak your head, oh I mean soak some canna beans​:footprints::innocent:

Rpf5
Rrpf2
Drpf2
Bmrlsdf4

Enjoy your weekend :mermaid:‍♀

15 Likes

Happy 420 Day @Cartwright & friends! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5221

2 Likes

You too brother, have a great day

2 Likes

One heavy duty 420 to all you Canna heads out there. I am smoking my first cured nugs of the reverse rotten pineapple-ssc x wvp.

Spliff madness

I am really high, can’t even pull on the second spliffy🤪

Similar effects to the original rotten pineapple (wvp x ssc), little more ‘smiley’, I got a shit eatin’ grin😇

Not sure if it’s from the different cross, or just being humbly pleased with a new cross, but I am rocked 🪨🤘

Pardon me for rambling, but it is 420, so my state of mind may be in question :pineapple:

One pack for the first ‘dibbles for nibbles’

14 Likes

Dibbles for nibbles!

Thank you for doing this! Happy 420!

5 Likes

Happy 420 my friend. Enjoy the day :pineapple::fire:

I’m thankful for you :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

You are far too kind, but I love it. Keep the good vibes rolling.

2 Likes

You my friend have new beans on the way👩‍🌾

Dm some deets and I can pack you out🦨

8 Likes

Woohoo! I knew my day for nibbles would come one day. :laughing:

:green_heart:

8 Likes

Sounds like another banger mate :fire: can’t wait to grow my rp out

2 Likes

That’s awesome, you’ve made my day🙌

2 Likes

Right on, nice to hear from you, let us know how you do. Getting a lot of girls, like 3/4 in some cases, curious to see what you find.

4 Likes

Same to you!!!

2 Likes