Roux's Hydroponics

So clean and organized. :thumbsup: :seedling:

5 Likes

Thanks ReikoX that means quite a bit coming from you sir. Yes the dungeon is now in full operation once again and boy it feels good!

6 Likes

Hard to tell your being neglectful to your grow when it always looks so good.

The canine foot takes the OG foot fetish to a whole new level @roux. @Uncle_Al you catch that? Lol

Always nice to follow your progress!

4 Likes

At least they have built in fur boots and it’s not licking his own balls

3 Likes

Hahaha

This is funny. I love the way it exists in all threads.

"The Foot Patrol"

6 Likes

Ya know @Uncle_Al

I don’t have a foot fetish, but I would smoke that!!

3 Likes

So very wierd and disturbing

4 Likes

I just bought a used HI 98103 D2 On ebay, here’s to hoping it will cal and read better than my milwaukee ph 600 POS lol. Can’t wait to see how different the meters read.

1 Like

Well seems like the plants have made a excellent recovery.

Of course we have some joiners, on the left is Grass Monkey F2s from @LED_Seedz that we will be testing for him. And these little piggies, we have @Kalgrae #3 who was kind enough to send out to me. And on the far right back is white widow and front right is northern lights.

In the flowering tent, on the left we have 2 white widows, and right we have 2 northern lights. 13 days flowering. I had to start training them, little buggers!

I’m still dealing with sub zero temperatures so it gets tedious maintaining both tents at a decent temperature especially at night.

In the meantime, construction on the new grow rooms at the new location has started. Very exciting and will post pics soon.

@Jellypowered as long as you got the 4 and/or 7 reference solution, your golden :+1:

:v: OGers

17 Likes

:bell: Bell Rings :bell:

Good afternoon class, we have a very important matter to talk about…

Today we are going to discuss SexRyasco , no snickering back there!
We are going to see male and female sexual organs and discuss the maturing traits of genitalia…LemonadeJoe , I said no laughing

First lets see some visuals with male genitals…Straight face class! I’m looking at you oleskool830

Here is a young male transcending through adolescents into his adult stage. Notice the ball like genitalia with the distinctive dark lines running through the sack. At this stage, he takes notices of the surrounding females, but is too short and immature to impress any females. Do we need to take a break for Jellypowered to stop giggling?

Moving on to a more developed young male with much larger genitals and more prominent dark lines running through the sack from the tip to the base. This display of his genitals to the surrounding females announces he wants to dominate them with his pollen. He is cocky and vigorous, and an asshole.

No lets take a look at female genitalia to compare. No need to blush G-paS!

This young female is transforming into a lady while maintaining her petite grace. Take notice to the long oval shape with a chasm starting at the top and opening further down. Also you can see an elongated pistel moving out from the top, this is very sensitive and enjoyable if the male knows how to use it. Class now that is enough laughing, this is very important to learn, especially for you Fisch!

So when reaching these stages for maturity in males and females, they may be eager to explore their sexually curiosities. Hands outta your pants Kalgrae.

But before we allow any sexual interaction, we kill the males to make a matriarchy in this environment. So now we are left with one petite, healthy, beautiful female. That will mother all healthy young female clones.

Any questions? Not from you JaxxMunster , your a perv.

Disclaimer: The wifey thought I was too serious in my posts, so I figure I give a little spin on my usually posting habits.
19 Likes

This seriously is probably the best post on OG. I nominate @Roux for the golden cup post award if there was such a thing!

Just gotta ask, how high were you lol!

5 Likes

Haa, just having some fun. And I was so high that I would have never remembered it if I didn’t post it.

6 Likes

He! He! You said genitals. :grin:

7 Likes

White Widow /19 days - Throwing out lots of calyxes and pistils

Northern Lights / 19 days - Beginning of blooming

Left: White Widow / Right: Northern Lights - The NL needs some lower pruning

Mothers recovering from clones being taken.

:v: OGers

13 Likes

Trimming leaves :leaves: to make some trees :deciduous_tree: :grin:

12 Likes

Looking good my man.

Love that pink nylon twine.

99%

2 Likes

The ladies love it too @99PerCent :wink:

So I noticed some smell lately and decided to do some maintenance on my o-zone gen. Got a new plate :grin:

Voila!! No more smells :grin:

5 Likes

If I can remember, when I get home I’ll take a picture of my DIY ozone generator :slight_smile:

I’ll describe it at least.

Neon sign transformer
A piece of picture frame glass,
Galvanized chicken wire,
Hot glue,
And a crappy built wooden “safety” zone.

It looks like crap but will clear a 1300sq ft house of smells in a couple hours with good air movement :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think I know what your talking about. I got something similar that I use inline with my ventilation system for my flower tent. :smile: makes me curious to see how you did yours!

7 Likes

Bravo, bravo, bravo! By far the best post I’ve had the pleasure to be mentioned in! Nice tutorial too. I am entering the sex identification stage in my current grow and will avail myself of your knowledge and commentary if you would be so kind. Much Respect @Roux my brother!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes