Roux's Hydroponics

@Jellypowered
Is there anything you CAN’T do? :laughing:

@Roux
Very cool thread, one of my favs :+1:

4 Likes

Ok I remembered to take some pics of my DIY ozone generator. The rules of working with High Voltage should apply. Don’t get close, never touch it when it’s plugged in, etc etc.

Please excuse how dirty it is, I haven’t used it in a while.
As you can see, it’s just a piece of glass from a picture frame, some chicken wire, and a little @MadScientist hahaha.

You can see how thin the glass is, it has to be 1/8th or less or it wont arc and produce ozone.

The transformer is from an old neon sign. Newer transformers won’t work, it’ll detect what we are trying to do as a “Direct” short. Stupid microprocessors being all “smart” lol.

It makes a “buzzing” sound but isn’t any louder than a computer fan. If you turn the lights off, you can see the purple arcs of electricity :slight_smile: I’ve tried to photograph this before, but it’s nearly impossible with my crappy gear. I’m sure a long exposure time and a good DSLR would do it!

Haha! Well, I haven’t won the lottery yet. :wink:

And now back to @Roux’s Sex Ed Class. @GumbyBuds Quit pickin your nose!

Jelly

11 Likes

@oleskool830 thanks to your sir! I will do what I can for you friend, I’m no expert tho lol, however what I don’t have in knowledge, I make up for in quips :smile:

@Jellypowered wow, great job on that build! I built one similar for water purification in college…but yours is a beast on steroids!!! This would be perfect for inside a central air unit for the whole house. Thank you so much for sharing…got the hampster on the wheel again :+1:

@Scissor-Hanz much appreciated :grin:

1 Like

A little crazyness never hurt anybody! HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

More like trimming trees to make giants. Good looking couple, the widow and NL.

1 Like

@oleskool830 you took the words… @roux you’re killing it with everything.

3 Likes

trim jail for the homies :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Few pics before bed time

White Widow / 23 days

Northern Lights / 23 days

Left: White Widow / Right: Northern Lights

:v: OGers

12 Likes

Luscious and beautiful color @Roux! Are you using MegaCrop on those beauties or just what are you feeding them? Much Respect my friend.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

General Hydroponics Flora 3-Part + Additives
I made my own nutrient regime

11 Likes

Those are exactly the kinds of pictures dreams are made with @Roux. Looking great as always. Like the chart too.

4 Likes

I actually didn’t know gh had a powder ph down. Thats cool.

1 Like

White Widow / 26 days

Northern Lights / 26 days

Left: White Widow / Right: Northern Lights

:v: OGers

7 Likes

Hey @Roux! Love those red pipecleaners! Gotta get some! The plants are beautiful. Have you grown the NL before this? I’m gonna’ pull up a stool and watch. Good growin’ my brother!

1 Like

Thanks @oleskool830 you are very kind. Your comments are always appreciated!

Its actually pink nylon string that I found at the hardware store.

Yes, grew this Nirvana: NL last November, these two you see now are the clones. Also long ago I grew Nirvana’s NL in 2001 (Still have 4 seeds from 2001)

Trying to keep them green and healthy. I’m using this grow to lock in a nutrient regime for these buckets. Think I got it tho :grin:

4 Likes

I think you got it too.

Looking good and healthy.

Love the Northern Lights I have had.

99%

1 Like

By gosh I think you’ve “got it” indeed!

1 Like

I agree @99PerCent , Its the main reason I got the NL’s again because I fell in love with it all those years ago. This NL is very vigorous vegger, and a late bloomer but puts on good weight in week 6.

Love to grow out the 2001 NL and compare them. Who knows if they will germ tho.

1 Like

Made some half decent crosses with some NL #5 that Muleskinner gave to me.

Great stock that.

99%

2 Likes

You sent me some brother! I’m gonna give 'em a go next round. The C99/Roms kicked in and have caught up. Rapid growth now. Much love

2 Likes