Runtz muffins purple punch next run

12 Likes

Are you looking for a particular pheno? Do you run from seed every time? Nice gear!

4 Likes

This a seed run lol?

Is there a certain pheno? Or just seeing whats in them?

I’d love the gorilla zkittles

3 Likes

I’ve been on the hunt for something special! Seems I been on the hunt for awhile and I’ve had no luck lol this runtz muffins I been hearing really good things about and I’m on the search for a dank purple punch to keep around

4 Likes

I’ve been runnin from seed trying to find some keepers I got so many seeds that’s not even half of what I been collecting

1 Like

The pics they use for the Runtz muffins got me lookin for sure. Good luck and will be watching to see what happens!

2 Likes

That’s a lot of Barney’s in there !!

Good luck on your hunt @Birdredeye

2 Likes

3 purple punch 3 runtz muffins went in from package to soil Saturday 5 of 6 so far have broke surface

6 Likes

Welcome to overthrow, thanks for starting a grow thread!

Would you mind sharing your grow style with us?

2 Likes

Alright we have lift off!

1 Like

Yea np buddy I run seeds straight from package to solo cups I use coco loco for the baby’s and keep moist till they pop I never bother with soaking or using a paper towel I pop straight from package to soil and usually there up in 3 days stay tuned I’m gonna chop in a month and transplant directly in my 20 gallon pots right after I pull they will go from about 200 watts to 750 watt mh as they progress I’ll bump my ballast up till I hit 1000w

2 Likes

They are all up and runnin

4 Likes

Do you keep with the coco after they are babies?

1 Like

Ya I mix it with my soil just straight coco and I add organic amendments i only use coco loco for babies just easier for me to scoop from a bag and into cups add jus ro water with calmag

I gt anouther grow diary called 2 weeks into flower

3 Likes