All Gas OG (purple pheno)
All Gas OG (green pheno)

5 Likes

All three Phenos of All Gas OG
2 x Glue Sniffer phenos

6 Likes

Looking frosty over there!

1 Like

Thanks man, these Glue Sniffers have been throwing the most frost of anything I’ve grown.

Outta likes bro!
Plants are looking great and nice frost in there as well…
Wishing you a bountiful harvest! :v:t3::herb::grin:

1 Like

Thanks man! I’m planning on washing the trim to make some bubble hash, I’m thinking these glue sniffer should yield a good amount

1 Like

I dry sifted my trims of the last grow using bubblebags and got quite a yeild.
I really enjoy its smoke as well, intense with clarity…:grin::herb:

1 Like

I just love staring at them

6 Likes

Day 50 of Flower

7 Likes

Update: Day 55 flower.
On Twenty20mendos website they say glue sniffer is 45-55 days flower and HSC says All Gas OG is 55 days flower.
They look pretty done right now honestly. But I’ll let them go a few more days for some more Amber trichs

3 Likes

Chop day

7 Likes

Looking good brother! The only thing better than harvest day is when they’re done curing! Can’t wait for a smoke report!

4 Likes

Looks amazing :heart: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man, I plan to post a smoke report on each pheno and some close up pics and yield report.

1 Like

After about a week cure I’m finally testing some the herb.
This is All Gas OG #1 “purple pheno”.
The smell is oily type Gas up front and some faint orange fresh Skunky smell on the back end. When I smoke it I get a sweaty forehead effect, relaxing but not couch locking, Cerebral as fuck. I feel it’s rather diesely for an OG in flavor. The smell is as described in HSC’s description. The flavor lingers on the tongue as well. It has a unique flavor and smell I like just siting here and smelling.

7 Likes

All Gas OG #3 (Green pheno)
Even more diesely and skunky than the purple pheno, tighter buds too. Similar effect, it’s relaxing and Cerebral at the same time. It’s a very tasty smoke with layers of fuel.

7 Likes

Very nice! You have my mouth watering. I am about a month behind you. Growing All gas also. Sooo tasty

1 Like

Thank you! It’s very tasty, I made some bubble hash with it too and the hash has a nice purple color to it

3 Likes

Glue Sniffer #1 (fat head pheno)
This one had the highest yield and fattest top cola. It smells piney and diesely with a hashy finish. It tastes diesely and has a very Cerebral high, more so than any of the All Gas OG so far.

7 Likes

All Gas OG #3 (Green pheno) on the left and Glue Sniffer #3 (frosty pheno) on the right
I like the blend of them, the glue brings more potency but the gas og brings more layer of flavors

5 Likes