Halo's first auto run!!!!!

Hey all!! Pretty much a month late as I should’ve posted when I popped these girls, but I’ll be real, life’s been insane! However, I got a few photos of their progress.
Two freebies from Mephisto, Hubbabubbasmelloscope x Northern Cheese Haze [HBSS X NCH]
Planted 07/27/24, so they are about a month old now.
My second grow, inbetween now and my first, I ended up with cyclamen mites and basically bleached my whole grow tent. Had to start from the beginning and was a little gun shy to plant at first. Figured I should try out these freebie autos before the ones I actually paid for [12 assed raven!]

20 Likes

Great start. Good luck with the grow!

3 Likes

wishing you a great grow

2 Likes

Good luck and hope you stay bug free!

3 Likes

Crossing my crossables for no crawlers! Also wow what a macro shot! Staying tuned :popcorn:

1 Like

Wow I really did forget to include post-1-month photos huh!

These girls have been great for me. I had an issue with N toxicity in early veg that they are still recovering from. I only topped one of them (#1, first and third photo) as I had less faith in it’s survival, but I definitely topped it a little too late for my liking. I left #2 (second and fourth photo) untopped.

Growing with Lotus nutrients under a 600150w mars hydro in a 2x2. 3 gal pots each. Only one fan in there because I need to clean the other one …
edit: #1 is exactly 9 1/2 in tall
#2 is just under a foot tall

9 Likes

Your off to a great start man… see people, do NOT start an Auto in a solo cup, it will stunt for sure. this is the perfect way to start a fem’d Auto…

Looking forward to watching this one as HBMS is a favorite of mine and we all know… Mephisto Rocks.

excellent

5 Likes

Is 600w in a 2x2 (feet) too much? Or is it not LED? (Genuine question)

If it’s working it’s working but I’m curious about adding light to a 2.7x2.7 (feet) where I currently only have 100w and am flowering.

In any case, staying tuned to these beautiful autos!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

It came recommended to me by a friend, Mars Hydro 600w LED. 150w. I probably wouldn’t say it’s “too much” for a 2x2, imo I like the flexibility and testing light intensities over the course of a plant’s life to see what it likes (as if I have much to back up, this is halfway through my third grow, lol)

It was pretty much that I wanted more wattage incase my weed wanted more light. But if it works for you then hell yeah, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.Much love :heart:

Edit: stupid idiot didnt know what wattage it was and it was truly 150w

2 Likes

What model is it? I’m looking at new lights and when I check out Mars Hydro I do see this one that is 100W:

TS600 is an introductory LED grow light with a low upfront cost and good results, for novices who are interested in growing indoor. TS600 can bring obvious improvements to 1-2 plants.

Wattage - 100w
Veg Coverage - 2x2 ft
Flower Coverage - 1.5x1.5 ft

The overwhelming choice for most growers applying in grow tent, small room, cabinet & closet, and plant shelves.
https://www.mars-hydro.com/ts-600-led-grow-light

I couldn’t actually find a 600W one. I’m just trying to wrap my head around lighting numbers and feel like 600W is a lot for a 2x2ft tent.

4 Likes

Honestly dude. I might be high.

5 Likes

Yeah no you’re absolutely right. It’s 150w. My life is changed. Why did I think it was 600w? What is my perception of electricity? Oh god… LMAOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

Shit you not I thought it said 600w when I checked the light. No neuron fired after that thinking to look at it again til just now.

4 Likes

We support being very high here! Hahaha — I also know that I am definitely stoned so wanted to check my sanity. Staying tuned for your plants adventures!!

5 Likes

My plants are looking at me in disappointment…….

1 Like

Jesus, I probably freaking thought the uhhhh, oh god my light is so dirty. I probably saw 60Hz from afar and didnt look too much closer.

2 Likes

Nahhhhhh. 150w seems good for a 2x2. More might be too much! There is a formula for square foot light intensity somewhere or other I’ve seen @DougDawson mention. I need to bookmark all these things.

3 Likes

I need you to know I’ve been cackling manically for the past five minutes like an idiot with my head in my grow tent…

3 Likes

Wait really? Ill need to check it out

2 Likes