Ryasco's Outdoor Photos and Random Thoughts

You might enjoy this.

@lotus710
@Calyxander

2 Likes

Make some vinegar bro. Great for the garden. Also used to make water solable calcium.

1 Like

You got me curious. I take a few spoonfuls every day or two for my health.

2 Likes

Same brother. Super healthy! Decided to start making my own. Not sure which is more expensiveXD lmfao

1 Like

At least you know what you got. That is what has me interested. I assume you would have a more active “mother of vinegar” in the homemade solution. We know where assumptions lead though.

1 Like

Only talks bout Olmecas? Can ya resume it me?

The video is about Olmecs only no Maya. Resume it to you? Do you mean P.M. it to you?

1 Like

Nevermind. If ya like American PreHispanic ruins look for TEOTIHUACAN, in MĂ©xico. Maybe the most spectaculars
 Teotihuacan was bigger, more powerfull n richer than Mayas or Mexicas (Aztecs)

Btw, the Olmecas descendents, the Totonacas, were the first American Native allied of Spanish against Mexicas (Aztecas).
(“We” had allied between USA Natives too: Seminolas Florida?, Zuñis, Hopis, Pueblos
 The Spanish horses we presented their were the firsts on USA n the origin of all “Indian & Mustangs” Horses
).

1 Like

Here is a bit about it for people that are curious.

Hey MiG! I have read Finger Prints of the Gods, and Magicians of the Gods but haven’t researched Teotihuacan solely. One day i would love to visit the area and see it all for myself.

1 Like

Teotihuacana borned in 500 BC in died about 650 AC. Ya can see Quetzalcoalt in the Quetzalpapalot temple. The Sun Piramid is the second biggest of América, after Cholula one.

About Mayas, ya will like the painted murals of Bonmampak n San Bartolo, I think

1 Like

Cholula is crazy big. Two or three times the size of the Great Pyramid at Giza. Teotihuacana has some horrible history with all the looting. Almost as bad as Giza. Greed has certainly cost us a lot of knowledge. I am glad you enjoy ancient cultures @MiG.

1 Like

As does @ryasco, I take two tbl spoons of organic apple cider vinegar daily.
And
duhh
I never thought of making my own!!!

I actually enjoy the mouth puckering taste😜

I found a super easy recipe which I will attempt as soon as I buy some apples.

@lotus710, thanks for the inspiration​:+1::smile:

Here is the recipe
very easy!

http://talesofakitchen.com/raw/homemade-organic-raw-apple-cider-vinegar/

1 Like

@MiG and @ryasco,
This is most apropos of your dialogue regarding ancient civilizations/cultures.

I read this earlier today and felt the need to share with my compadres😎

1 Like

@MiG
@lotus710
@Calyxander

2 Likes
2 Likes

This is unfortunate and should remind us that all branches of science again and again repeat the same fundamental mistakes – elevating current hypotheses to the status almost of divinely-ordained truths, coming to regard those hypotheses as unchallengeable reference frames through which reality must be viewed, and marginalising, ostracising, humiliating and seeking to destroy the professional reputations of all those who propose alternative hypotheses. None of this is new. Indeed, since Thomas Kuhn published his classic Structure of Scientific Revolutions in 1962, it has been widely understood that science, in the main, does not progress through a linear accumulation of new knowledge, but rather through periodic revolutions. These “paradigm shifts” (as they are now termed) open up new approaches and new ways of understanding that scientists would never have considered valid before, and transform the nature of enquiry in any given field.

I really like this paragraph.

My English isent enought good to understand n judge it, but
11.000 BC It is not so early to the human write ? Little early even to Neolitic Revolution?..

My first cannagar.

It took me about twenty minutes to roll and three weeks to cure.
Ugly as sin but i am proud of it.

5 Likes

practice makes perfect:)

1 Like

This is a really good pod cast. Wait till the end for a wonderful story.
This week’s guest: Robert Sapolsky | Charity of the week: Save the Children

Shane manages to contain his star-struck nervousness and talks with a man who he describes as his Michael Jordan: neuroendocrinologist, professor of biology, and author Robert Sapolsky.

1 Like