Ryasco's Outdoor Photos and Random Thoughts

@ryasco
Most excellent and truly outstanding post.

Encapsulates what makes growing plants the greatest, most rewarding hobby in the known universe!

Overgrow baby!

5 Likes

I drifted through it earlier when it appeared.

Lots of great info, tons of great stories and memories.

Iā€™ll get a chance mid-week and pile through it again.

Thanks @ryasco.

Nice to hear your thoughts.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and thoughts everybody. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Well put, I too find that growing has taught me patience. I find growing to be almost as healing as the cannabis itself.

4 Likes

Love it, and so true!! I still find it fascinating today about the patience and planning needed in growing and especially perpetual growing. When I was first starting I had no patience and would try to do everything in one watering. If something was wrong it had to be fixed immediately. Now I just patiently wait for things to happen and slowly make my changes.

3 Likes

It sounds as if your patience has brought with it wisdom. What else can we hope for. :grin:

1 Like

Time + enough Characters

More time is not possible. The only time we can interact with is the moment. To live in the future is anxiety, to live in the past is depression, to live in the moment is to be content. Without contentment, there can be no happiness. :grin:

4 Likes

I mean time to spend with those we love and doing the things we enjoy doing with our time.

99%

2 Likes

Great post!

It made me think of this poem which I am compelled to share here:

ā€¦
The kiss of the sun for pardon,
The song of the birds for mirth,ā€“
One is nearer Godā€™s heart in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth.

From: Poets' Corner - Dorothy Frances Gurney - Selected Works

3 Likes

Nice poem, thank you! :grin:

1 Like

You are most welcome.

Being in my gardens with my plants (indoors and out) is indescribably relaxing and mesmerizing. I lose track of the passage of time, and become transfixed by the sheer beauty of the plants and their growth process.

My very favorite hobbyšŸ˜„

2 Likes

I hear you. Without my garden society would not be happy with me, it isnā€™t good for me to have to much free time on my hands, i can get into trouble. Ha! Ha!

6 Likes

It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war. Ha! Ha! No sh!t. :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m listening to Jordan Peterson on youtube, as Iā€™m scrolling by this!
Twilight Zone :eight_pointed_black_star:

Edit: Are you doing anything outdoor this summer @ryasco?
Got your strains chosen?

2 Likes

It is looking like i will have a little outdoor maybe. A friend is asking about running some Kosher Kush and i am thinking of throwing a few Cinderella 99 out just to see how they do outside.

1 Like

Je, je,ā€¦ā€œa littleā€ by/from ryasco means: NASA satelites still not can se the grow area from spaceā€¦

2 Likes

I enjoyed this. A lot of interesting topics.

1 Like

This was funny and it is nice to hear people talking straight about cannabis.

1 Like

This was an epic interview. If there were a weed channel like on Vice. Cough, coughā€¦I mean a real weed show on Vice channel these guys would be legit hosts.

1 Like