Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

I appreciate the good thoughts. There are two pheno’s that are more thin leafed and one kushy looking one. I assume the kushy one will be more chocolate leaning but we know what assuming does for you. I have fiveish weeks left and then we will know! I am excited!

1 Like

Some bud shots Orangecreamsicle 44 days.

10 Likes

Some Cuvee at 27 days.

8 Likes

Hi ryasco! That is exemplary exhibition, very healthy plants.

I’m missing more info about your setup - is that mentioned in some post?

That Orange Creamscicle branch formation looks fantastic? Was that topped or trained?

Keep up good work! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Cuvée is frosting up in a hurry! Oh no, whatever will you do :laughing:

1 Like

Hey Joe, Thank you for the compliment. The Orange Creamsicle is Top dressed with kelp and crabmeal. I gave it some gypsum at the beginning of veg and flour. I also bottle feed when necessary with Biothrive and use Fulvic and Humic up to a week or two before harvest. The Cuvee is set up as no till with cover crop and top dressed with neem, kelp, crabmeal, and it has had one feeding of a comfrey ferment at the beginning of flower for extra enzymes being the substrate is fresh. My no till pots are compost, composted potting soil, hydroton, crabmeal, neem, azomite, glacialrock, kelp, and fresh comfrey and worms. I might have forgot something.

I gave the OC some glacial rock dust also.

5 Likes

All my plants are trained except when i test seeds, then i grow them as fast as possible. (cropping, LST mostly)

1 Like

Ok so I’m definitely going to get some cuvee soon. Lots of resin for 27 days. Great job dude!

1 Like

Thank you! The girls are doing all the work. I just get to watch and try not get in their way. Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

Some Orange Creamsicle at 60 days.

12 Likes

Here is some Cuvee at 35 days and 28.

The keeper more than likely.

This is a wonderful pheno but a little lanky, the aroma is lemon, mint and with a tinge of pine. It is so sticky!

The one that won’t make it. It is sticky but almost no smell yet and tiny, tiny buds.

11 Likes

Even the teeny-budder looks sparkly and delicious: maybe it’s a procrastinator and it’ll fill out in the last half. Orange Creamsicle looks amazing as always – think you’ve mastered that one :grin:

Can’t wait to see the Cuvée finished up – going to pop those beans once I get my seedling problems worked out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Yea i would believe all the Cuvee are going to be bomb. Even the smallest is just covered in oily trichomes. Every time i go in the flower room i get horrible sticky arm hair. Ha! Ha! I am going to buy another pack of Cuvee and throw it in the freezer for the future. It is a beautiful plant, and the aromas are insane.

3 Likes

Duuuude i need a cut of your OC real bad. Looks super fire.

2 Likes

nice plants!! So you’re using CMH. When I switched from HPS to CMH for a couple runs, then the LED lights I have now, I noticed more trichomes on the bud leaves & fans.

Both the CMH and LED’s I"m using have 10% blue vs. 5% for the HPS. Besides reducing internode distance I think the blue increases resin on trim leaves - great for extracts & oils. I’ve done some of the strains under both types of lighting and the difference is obvious.

FWIW, I didn’t notice any difference when going from high-UV CMH light to zero-UV LED’s.

3 Likes

Come on down my friend, you have a cut anytime you want. If i had seeds you would be sprouting them already. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I love my CMH the quality of bud is amazing. I stack plasma with it and the spectrum is dialed for my room. I am going to use two CMH lights pretty soon for more yield and heat for when it cools down. Led’s are peaking my curiosity bad. I want to build a few for fun if nothing else.

1 Like

Damn ima start saving to come visit cali and costa ricaXD

1 Like

If you do look at my area on the computer. We have Santa Cruz to the north, Big Sur to the south, and Carmel and Monterey to the West. All are safer to stay in than Salinas and very beautiful.

4 Likes

Here are some Orange Creamscicle at 58 days.

8 Likes