Ryasco's Plants in Various Poses

You have your Cindy Dialed in fast.

3 Likes

She settled right in! I have to give @Baudelaire some props for the good genetics. So far no problems except she is growing a bit bigger than i assumed she would, but that is my fault for assuming and not planning. :grin:
@GrapeApe

6 Likes

I finally made time to clean my camera so i can take it into the indoor. Cindy is filling in nice. 31 days or so.

11 Likes

The Cuvee is looking better this go around. Around 45 days.

17 Likes

Looking gorgeous, as usual.

3 Likes

That Cuvee makes me think of Frenchy Cannoli, “oooh la la”!

5 Likes

Yes i think so too, amazing!

Is there such a thing as a French Cannolo?

2 Likes

Fixed the edit, it’s Frenchy Cannoli, he is a great hash maker

2 Likes

Well you know what they say, sometimes ignorance is bliss… HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

1 Like

I would love to try his hash. :grin:

4 Likes

I would rather try D420K’s sift. What did you hit out of his mothership @lotus710?

4 Likes

I squished some golden berry and lemon garlic OG for D to try out so we hit that. He was much more impressed with mine then any of the karma cup entries we triedXD probably the coolest thing ive done in my life😂

4 Likes

Dope! Who am I kidding, I would love to try Cuban Grower, Bubbleman, Sam’s, d420k, Frenchy, Matt Ride, etc. Hash. :laughing:

6 Likes

Ya, some Cannoli pressed water hash, or Cuban tech dry sift. My mouth is watering.

2 Likes

cubangrower the shit

2 Likes

Ya’ll got me wanting to make some hash now. :grin:

2 Likes

sounds like a win win to me there sir

2 Likes

I know, but it takes soooo long! With all the trim you are looking at, you should invest in a small washing machine like the bubble now.

3 Likes

The Cuvee is done. I was on auto pilot and didn’t start taking photos until i was half done. I try but mistakes will happen. :grin:

A healthy cover crop, a bit beat up but healthy.

13 Likes

The revolving door of trim jail :sob: That Cuvée looks amazing, really have to pop those beans once I flower my current batch.

2 Likes