Ryasco's Veg Room

You are barbaric! Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

This pic i took from i dunno where
 I would never do that
 LOL

Looks funny huh!?

2 Likes

I don’t believe that is low stress training.

2 Likes

Wow
very silly effort.
Even with that foolish knot
that little seedling will most likely grow up to be strong and healthy.
Cannabis is an amazingly resilient plant.
It can endure all sorts of abuse and bounce back.

2 Likes

Babies!

4 Likes

C99’s i see in there! WOOHOO!

2 Likes

My cover crop and the beginning of the long process of building a humic layer.

2 Likes

I like to set up my pots and let them sit for awhile. The soil gets to set up a fungal and bacteria network throughout. The cover crops roots make it easier for the plant to get established. I also get to layer some comfrey with cannabis leaves a little earlier. It is always a good idea to make your hole before hand. This one is a week or so old. 15 gallon pot.

4 Likes

Interesting. So basically you are creating green mass for later use?

2 Likes

Yep when the soil feeds the plant, the plant can’t use everything at the same time so the cover crop uses it and then dies letting the cannabis plant use it later. That isn’t accounting for the nitrogen fixing bacteria and all the other goodies. I also add mulch and topdressing.

3 Likes

Here is a pot that i will be transplanting into pretty soon. It has been covered with diatomaceous earth and put to the side for over four weeks now with the cover crop from the previous run. (beans) I will plant peas this run and add more comfrey leaves, kelp, karanja, neem, crab meal, oyster shell powder, and glacial rock powder. The mineral powders will be just a pinch for good measure because the previous addition will still be breaking down.

2 Likes

Some babies!

2 Likes

Here are a few training methods i like. Training or torture you decide. Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

Cinderella 99 C She will go into flower soon.

Another Cuvee. I really like this girl, she is tasty and packs a hell of a stone. Also going into flower soon.

8 Likes

Both look so good. Two hot chicks at the bar. I don’t know if it’s the way you’re growing that cuvĂ©e out or if it’s just amazing looking all on it’s own, but it looks so damn good in your flowering shots.

Obviously on lock. Cheers

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. I don’t think i am doing anything fancy so i would give credit to the genetics. I just try to not slow my girls down too much with bad decisions and listen to what they want.

2 Likes

Here are some new toys for my new veg room. I will need to get a better bulb down the road at some point, this is 3k and i need closer to 4k. If i have to i have a plasma i can throw in for more blue.

1 Like

New toys are great. Looking forward to the set-up.

1 Like