Ryasco's Veg Room

Somebody woke up happy.

8 Likes

Girlscout times Sorcerors Apprentice
Orange Creamsicle clone

Babie’s

2 Likes

Babies again

Here is the new girl with new mylar on the walls.

5 Likes

Some babies.

Forgive the feet again.

My babies!

5 Likes

My new babies. Five Cuvee.

Here are a few Orange Creamsicle.

5 Likes

I want some cuvee. Hopefully you dont get all males like i didXD

Ha! Ha! Don’t jinx me! The SA x GS went all male except for one and that was out of five or six. It rarely happens like that but you never know.

Cute little babies!

You two are making me nervous with all that talk of “males.” So as to be compliant with local laws (I know, right), I’ve got two each of Space Candy, Conspiracy Kush, and Apollo 13 going. For what it’s worth, each pair is near identical, so the optimist in me is assuming six girls (and the pessimist in me is holding onto feminized clones).

2 Likes

Here are my babies! Five Cuvee as of yet still unsexed.

2 Likes

Here is a Cuvee that i am on the fence about. It yellowed out on me and i transplanted it and saw it was root bound but didn’t notice phosphorous deficient symptoms or torched tips like being bound can cause. I was curious so kept it to the side and now it looks like this.

I am debating cloning it since it is so finicky but it is so pretty and looks more Space Queen and less kush than my other two pheno’s. At the least i will throw it in the flower room for extra smoke.

Baby pic! Orange Creamsicle

3 Likes

The eternal struggle :grin: I’ll clone everything that I’m willing to flower, and if I’m running low on space, I’ll usually sacrifice my least favorite plant. Anyway, that looks like a happy, healthy plant now! I’m excited to see how your next round of flowering goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @oranje. I haven’t grown Cuvee before so don’t know exactly what she has to offer. This should be fun! What could be bad about chocolate and cherries!

1 Like

I am glad Sub is back with Jill man! That shit is epic!

Yea i saw her making sandwiches and keeping Sub eating like he supposed to. You can’t live on edibles alone. Ha! Ha!

Some baby pictures. Orange Creamsicle

3 Likes

Here are a few that are going in to bigger pots.

Babies!

3 Likes

I didn’t have matching pots so i have to do some additional training or be aggravated with my canopy the whole time. Here is what i am doing.

The big pot that will need to be manipulated.

The lucky girl, she won’t be trained much for a while.

What i am looking for.

1 Like

Here’s what i did to one of my seedlings today… It got too tall and had to control it this way…! What do you think?

6 Likes