Sad day for my wife

Check my outdoor diary

1 Like
2 Likes

Where are you located my friend. I have some goodies here I would gladly send your way to help your father in law. I’m so sorry to hear about this, any way I can help I gladly will. Been through this myself, not exactly but cancer is a f@&$ing bitch and no one deserves it. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in your time of need.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
I’m in Bretagne my friend

2 Likes

Thanks again to all of you
to share all this good info
this wisdom and moral support
:pray::+1::muscle::green_heart:

6 Likes

That it is stage 1 is a good thing. One reason it is so deadly is because by the time it is caught it is usually already stage 4 or stage 3 at best.

My thoughts are with your wife and her Dad :pray:

4 Likes

Yes, caught it fast, I have much faith in the healing.
Sending love and light to him and you, and the entire family.
Y’all slay it and come out of it stronger.

Whether you are sick or healthy, having faith in your own body is crucial, allthewhile making any necessary adjustments.

3 Likes

I am so glad they caught your wife’s Dad’s cancer at the 1st stage. My thoughts are with you, your wife and her father.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

My wife went to see his father and gave him the bottle of infused oil
WE will see if its efficient
Fingers crosses

Big UP to all of you Oger’zzz
Have a nice day

7 Likes

Try to check online for somewhere in Spain that may be able to help you.

The chit took my father out. Many prayers to everyone concerned.

1 Like

If you’re using THC oil maybe start with night time as it makes you sleep hard. Also, ease your way up on dosage and warn him that it will make him a little dizzy at first, in order to prevent any falls. Maybe give him a cane or walker to keep handy.

I think getting a really good, solid, night’s sleep will also reap benefits. I’m sure his sleep must be intermittent just from normal worry. He may get a little excited once he can sleep through the night without waking up. Maybe that will help him feel positive right away.

Payers and vibes man. He might just beat this by catching it so soon.

Also get him some good articles about Rick Simpson’s success, and any short research articles about how thc is found to stop cancer cells from duplicating. That one I read was from Maximum Yield magazine. I think I have it bookmarked. I’ll look for it. That may give him more confidence in believing in cannabis in general. peace :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Rick also recommends a Indica strain with his oil for a sedative healing process. Prayers for sure

2 Likes

Any word on how your father-in-law did with the oil?

1 Like

also remember, you can eat raw nugs, this will allow a huge uptake of medicinal properties without getting blasted

2 Likes

Have you ever chewed a raw nug? It’s objectively awful. Taste is bad, bitter, almost oxalic acid like sensation. Pieces stick in throat even with a drink.

1 Like

it is kinda rough eh. that why you just grind em and fill capsules :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heya some news yes!!!
Father in Law started chemotherapy
He feels pretty tired he got two session per week
But moral is good and strong
Infused oil of CBD and THC relieves chim a lot along the day and night
Some Reiki masters made an energy chain for him seems help him a lot too
He is eating Pao Pereira each day
We will see him in a week or two
Surgery is planned
Positive stuff so far
Peace everyone :muscle::+1::pray: