Sagarmatha seeds?

Right, blueberry is a special one for sure. You can always expect a long lasting buzz with no hangover. I’ve grown probably 5 diffrent ones over the years. Small variations between each, but the buzz was always that same feel good high. They can be quite finicky regarding water intake and nutes, but quality us second to none. It’s not for everybody being slow and fair yielding.

1 Like

That Durban Nights x Cedar sounds like a good cross. They look very healthy. I remember now that I did have a YUMBOLT cross called SANCTUARY(Yumboldt x Diesel x Indica XXL). It was a freebie sent with the order.

Ya I think it would be a nice match of terps. Really piney and dank. That one sounds interesting, a few people were praising sanctuary. I’m still waiting for a response, hopefully I’ll hear back by next week. I’m not even sure where he lives these days. He’s stated that hes just involved in parental selections at this point after the busts years back. I wish I could read old overgrow.com material from early 2000s… I remember there being quite a bit of good information.

1 Like

Just a quick update…Tony got back to me yesterday, he’s having some medical issues that’s keeping him away atm. He said he will get up once he’s feeling better. I told him we’d love to have him stop by in the future. He really is a cool humble guy that only cares about the plant. Ive been following Sagarmatha online for a number of years, he’s definitely one of the good guys in the game that actually breeds.

6 Likes

very nice to know he still makes seeds and is around.
his gear is legit ! i grew some strawberry d-lite and still
have a pack of strawberry fields fems in my stash.*yay *
the strwD-lite was really nice, very tasty and smashing.

wanted to wait and grow those SF along crockett’s
“strawberry fields”-beans ( … just for giggles, lol.)

5 Likes

They really do have some unique genetics. I just can’t belive I forgot all about them, just so many companies these days its hard to keep up. I’m so glad there’s a few people on here that share their love for Sagarmatha seeds. Don’t forget the original bubbleberry too…talk about taste and smell! Straight candy tasting herb with stinky skunky aroma. Really though bubbleberry is extremely heavy smelling if that’s your thing. I know all you older growers can attest to this fact.m

Seems like more growers are getting back to basics with these older cultivars that are proven and timeless.

5 Likes

I just picked up the last 7 pack of bubbleberry regs from seed city…I wish I could have grabbed 4 or 5 packs…but not enough stock.
I also have 5 riot bubbleberry aswell…
Also wish I had more of those.

Regardless…I am super stoked about these bubbleberry beans. A buddy grew Sags years ago and the smoke was in my top 5…says a lot considering I smoked every single day for the last 33 years. The pre98 kali is also on that top 5 list

1 Like

Ya the original bubbleberry is still in my top 5 all time. Same here been smoking 30 years, growing 20. I still fondly remember the smell and taste. Literally like blue cotton candy, never to this day smoked anything like it. Probably the one plant ud want back. It was extremely strong smelling as well. Spice of life sweet tooth was kinda that same profile. I like gas not fruit strains, but bubbleberry was something else.

If you make seeds plz pm me I can trade you. Hopefully you’ll do a grow diary. But ya sagarmatha had some great strains too bad they fell out of favor for super hybrids.

2 Likes

I will definitely be making seeds, not much for selection with the low numbers this round…probably open pollinate.
I will definitely keep you in mind.

If you think of it…msg me in a few months incase I forget…I tend to do that sometimes…probably the 30+ years of daily indulgence…lol

2 Likes

Bro how those bubbleberrys doing? Just checking in with you.

2 Likes

I’ll be popping them here soon, along with some other stuff.

2 Likes

Plz do a grow diary or share some pics when they get going. I know alot of older growers will be interested.

2 Likes