SAN checking in @ OG

I’ve seen a lot of “other og” people coming over here lately. It’s a shame what has happened to the place over the past year or so but I guess I am not the only one who feels this way. Got tired on the one man NAW show hyping up their gear. I regret being naive enough to spend hundreds on some packs and I definitely won’t be running any of them after that rude rant I saw awhile back (not to mention the released lines that were herm and taken out of shop that I already spent money on).

I have noticed a slow decrease in the activity of people who used to be around more often who’s posts I enjoy. A lot of people lurk before they sign in including myself. If I constantly see the one man hype train (interstellar. highest thc ever, best genes, top potency , superior genetics etc I most likely never sign in. My last order never came in but I didn’t lose anything special seed wise it was mostly NAW gear so I didn’t even bother to ask to have it resent. I appreciate Sannie’s generosity so I am not going to keep constantly wasting seeds because it can’t make it to me for some reason. Plus I don’t even want those specific ones anymore, it just sucks I’m out the money that could have been spent to support someone else’s work or if not a fat greasy meal :stuck_out_tongue:

I would still support Sannie if I could but until the way the packages are sent changes, my chances of actually getting the seeds are pretty low and I’m done wasting Sannie’s time and money. Not to mention the prices in the shop have become a little “much” I still remember the good ol’ days of esko and prof p for like 21 dollars. How things have changed over the years.

It’s not all bad though, without og I would have never found SH, san or any of the awesome online people from over there who’s posts and strains I enjoy. Feel like an ass hijacking sans thread but it seems like a lot of us have wanted to vent about this for a long time with nowhere to do it.

11 Likes

Neogitus good to see you here know exactly what you mean glad I wasn’t the only one feeling the negative vibes from the interstellar bull shit

6 Likes

You KNOW how I feel about it, so that makes 3 of us. I feel like NAW is part of Mars Hydro, lol.
San must feel the same way, he is here! I like San, and trust his side of most things, will be cool to have him here.

I have not ordered from Sannie in 3 years now, Hell he doesnt have much anymore, other than his own offerings, I want nothing he carries.

What goes round here makes the NAW stuff look like just what it is. I will stand Orange Goji up against ANYTHING the nerds can grow and take side money on the outcome.

I really liked it 2 or 3 years ago when Mr. Dirt and Rev where around. Slowly the good posters have left, and there is not much to see anymore. Since San gave me a "time Out " yesterday, I think he is right, and shall just hang out here. Too much hassle doing 2 places anyways.

8 Likes

Hi Bigun, MrGoodfellow here. I’ll be hanging out around here, too. Gman was easier to write.

Maybe Santero will come in and post some pics he was going to post, to save us from our hijacking ways. peace

6 Likes

Alias Mr G better say hi to you too now that I know who you are .

3 Likes

I thought you already knew???.. damn, I’m sorry. I thought I talked to you about it a long time ago.

3 Likes

Stoner brain short term memory loss lol it’s all good

4 Likes

A few quick close up pics of some of the Sangear I am currently running. Even with all my screw ups along the way they are still pretty san-tastic (sorry I like a super lame pun :smile: ) Smells ranging from sour lemon lime candy / fuely sprite, to pure lemon peel, to five alive mop cleaner. Can’t wait to try these out. They’re on day 49 from initiating flower.

23 Likes

Which strain is it? Looks great. I’ll post up some pics of my dried buds of Lemon Bubba. They’re curing right now. I loved the black one. Just too cool to see it go through all of the cool color changes. Early smoke report was a real smooth smoke on the small green pheno. But strong. I haven’t tried the black one for a while. I better do that now!

I want to try the Killer Cookies next. I never had any cookies strains before, only once from a dispensary and it wasn’t cookies anything. I just finished one from Baked Beanz, Purple Poison Cookies and the cookies come through and I love the strain. I want to try more. Plus I have another new San creation with Lemon Thai in it again and may run it at the same time. peace

5 Likes

You’ll love sans lemon thai I haven’t grew in in a couple years but was always a favourite.

5 Likes

This is a tahoe og x chewie (the maerican v2) and second pic is santa maria x lemon thai (strawberry lemons) this is the one that smells of real lemons. I have 2 different phenos of it going right now they both have that nice lemon peel smell but with different structure. One is super tall bud spears and the other one is more squat and fat (second pic). I’m glad I got a few packs of this because it’s most likely going to be really nice smoke.

7 Likes

@Mongobongo and we totally appreciate all your love and service!!

3 Likes

Sans gear is awesome I m running His shiva dawg and I highly recommend it
Peace
Paps

10 Likes

I plan on making this my home too.
Gotta tie up a few loise ends on the other one

8 Likes

Hi @santero I just cracked your zoidfume any info would appreciate
Thanks

4 Likes

Sanman has good syuff.
I have grown his gear a couple yimes and still have dome of his gear in the freezer…
Already feeli g athome here…

12 Likes

feel free to speak open in my thread(s), fellas.
there is no restrictions coming from my side.
happy to see all of you, glad y’all doen well :slight_smile:

okidoki, mates … here are some pics from the ones that fell recently.
i am going to just show the ones falling in this cab from here on out :wink:

afghan sunset
(lavender x deep chunk ibl) pheno #2
day 47, she smells like lavi & looks like dc (mission acomplished)
i am fairly eager to know how she kicks, love how she looks fo sho

holy lui
(holy princess f1 x lui f1) pheno #3
49 days of 12/12, very sticky (stems & leafs too)
she reeks strong of melon-pineapple-hash

taste buds
(larry lurex x sanfune) pheno #1
this one fell on day 50
smells like red cherry drops

taste buds
(larry lurex x sanfune) pheno #4
sweet & danky tropi/choco-pinesol combo
took only 43 days of 12/12
so far the fastest lady ever for me

i left the spot open and just leave the light out on that spot
because there is no perpetual growing in this specific cab.

from here on out they stand under only 4x 60w COBs.
i sure like these energy-saving lights very much woot
same results as the 400w HPS, but much less cost :heart_eyes:

48 Likes

Very nice plants LOVE the Taste Buds especially pheno 1.
Great flowering times on both of those

4 Likes

Are you producing any of those or just running tests?

Hey San, is that a homemade tent frame? Never thought about using pvc if that’s what it is.

That taste buds looks great. They all do, as usual. peace

3 Likes

Those LEDs sure make them frosty nice job San . The holy p x Lui picture has me wanting to drop a few of those sure glad I’ve got a few tucked away!

4 Likes