SAN checking in @ OG

Cool deal San. I don’t know you but don’t know much :grinning:. I’ll add my Welcome to everyone else’s

5 Likes

Glad to see you kickin’ it San, glad to have ya aboard :metal::metal:

4 Likes

Welcome to the site. :v:

5 Likes

Welcome @Santero,

you ve got some very nice plants ! Respect !

Keep on keepin on… :slight_smile:

Peace !

the swiss guy :helmet_with_cross: :om_symbol:

5 Likes

ohmy, the other place is getting a bit uncomfy lately (* yuck *)
so many rude people around and not a good way to deal with them, imo.

so good that we have OG up again, so we can just truck on and
wait out the bad vibes over there and enjoy each other here :slight_smile:

i got some updates for you, but my card in the cam had a failure so i have
to shoot all pics again this evening. they are almost seven weeks up and a
few are done already * yay *

one afghan sunset (lavender x deep chunk) and one of the taste buds (larry lurex x sanfune)
are done, but i let them go the fuill seven weeks. it seems so early to cut them before then,
(even if they look 100% done already, lol).

pics follow this evening :sunglasses:

29 Likes

Good to see you over here san ,things getting stupid there I see jet has pulled the plug for now .
Been heading down hill for the past 6/8 months hopefully things will straighten out still visit at least a couple times a day but not much happening compared to here .

10 Likes

great to see you here also, shishka :wink: * woot *

yea, the loudmouthed, rude, exaggerating BS-people are a drag anywhere, so true.
but the smoke stays same as good, grows same as fun and posting is still fun too.
i like much more members there than i don’t like. the (very) few idiots can’t spoil it.

hopefully people take the short timeout to calm down and come back
refreshed / free of anger. OPG isn’t the place it used to be atm, true :frowning:

but i hear ya, bro. poor jet had to endure some rude comments AND
get hit by the modhammer (which i send him a sorry for in pm, since
i had to treat everybody the same via sannie’s command).

it’s good that we don’t have to care about all that BS over here.
sending everybody positive vibes into your pipes and papers :sunny:

16 Likes

I am fine San, since the NAW crew has taken over Sannies place, and brought their “crew” with them, the place kinda sucks. Then Wilbur just will not stop, I am done over there. I understand you being a mod and doing your job, we are good. I need a break from there anyways.

4 Likes

Speaking of NAW ya I’m done asking where my seed pack from last years xmas giveaway is ,they promised me I’d get some thing new sent out later in the year .

I’d jogged rhinos memory a few weeks back in a pm not even a reply so I’ve said screw it were 2 months away from another Xmas still nothing.

Should of know when he said I was mistaken on winning then sent him the message he’d sent saying he was sending me something , if I tell someone I’m sending a package I follow through just good karma .

No big loss as my collection since being here has improved 10 fold I don’t need his flying high seeds!

On a different note glad to see some of the gang finding there way over here ,I’d of recruited some of the good guys to join but thinking if they all leave that would be the end of opg.

In the short time being here I’ve had zero issues with anyone and made some great internet friends .
Compared to 5/6 years over there .

Correction almost 10 years of being there

12 Likes

I grew out 3 of their strains when they 1st landed there. Was not impressed by any of them, and will not run any more of their gear.

Agree with you. Love the old place, but nothing is going on there anymore, and it has become stagnant. The new group who just rolled in is not to my liking, and when I get a time out for calling a spade a spade, it is time to stop going there.

I like the trading here, and to be honest, with just TWO of my new friends here, no longer need any other seed sources.
There is more good stuff here to run than I could possibly do in years.

I have told several over there bout here. People hate change, but it usually is a good thing, lol. The site has what, 12 member’s who post on any kind of regular basis, if they come over here, the place would just wilt. I no longer care, with folks like Wilbur there, and allowed to act as he does, when it does maybe they will learn to run it a bit tighter.

10 Likes

Well if sannie shows up here we’ll know the new group of asshats has run him off as well !
It’s been quiet there for a while and if the reg gang quits posting it will be a ghost site in no time .

8 Likes

Hay there @santero good to see you here I just joined my self
Paps

8 Likes

Other than the core 12 people, it is a ghost town. Sannie does not even drop in much anymore, unless he is announcing a seed drop.

4 Likes

Hey Jet,Sandman Papa.
I also was invited here from a grow friend.
I alrady like this site better than my home site…
Like Oapa said, Trolls and AS’ HOLES…LOL
KEEP IT GREEN

9 Likes

Hey Bigun, glad you made it, once you get use to it, it will be hard to go back ! YOU will have a blast here, and there are PLENTY of pep’s who would love to run your cross’s you have made. Post up an intro .

We are allowed to openly trade here, seeds, cuts, in the open, no begging for stuff in PM’s or DM’s as they call them here…BUT NO FINISHED PRODUCT trading or offers. So no Bud, Hash, rosin, kief, .
There is more good genetics here than you will believe, no outside source is needed if you make some good friends here.

The Orange Goji I am running came from a grower/breeder here. Hope you like it and hang out!!

8 Likes

Hey bigun good to see you found your way over been a blast so far ,I’ve been here a while now and enjoying the vibe .

4 Likes

I’ve never run into anything but kindness and love on this site. Guys that like To bring the drama here find out quickly they don’t fit in.

I’m surprised at all the nonsense I hear about from others forms. Glad I’ve only ever stuck with this - Old OG and new OG

14 Likes

AGREE!!! Other than my OWN MISTAKES in the Shark Tank, everyone here has been 100% cool, well, 'cept maybe @50State and @toastyjakes

LMAO!!!

10 Likes

50 and I had lunch the other day and he said the same thing about you :rofl::rofl::rofl: :kissing_heart::v:

9 Likes

I knew I liked you for some reason

:sunglasses:

4 Likes