SAN checking in @ OG

is that M39 like SSSC M39??

4 Likes

Yes one and the same @shade

4 Likes

thats one that would be cool to see in a hybrid grow system so you could sample it when taken at perfect ripeness for sure.
think i had some daydreams about a sour d cross back in the day :joy:
very cool stuff.

4 Likes

Most definitely, bro. Iā€™m a few weeks into flower now and all is looking good. It has a nice Christmas tree shape and an openness to the structure. The Goji/LT is on the same flower schedule and so far looks really nice, too. It has a little different look but very nice, too.

Feel free to hit me up anytime. Iā€™m geting more forgetful and have a lot of things going on outside of growing, so Iā€™m absent minded on occasion, lol.

I used the all of the seeds of LT that I had. Luckily, the guy who sent them sent a few of Sanā€™s, too, because the other pack was mostly crushed and I hadnā€™t noticed. I did collect a lot of pollen from the two LT males last summer and maybe itā€™s still viable. I ended up with about 2-3 grams of it, lol. Maybe Iā€™ll try some on a bud or two on both of these crosses. If it makes a seed and is viable, youā€™re welcome to some of that, too. :man_farmer: :v:

8 Likes

Awesome I appreciate you very much :pray:t3: very cool is there a thread I can follow ? @GMan definitely down to watch if thatā€™s the case.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:bro I pray they make it :joy:

4 Likes

From the little bit Iā€™ve smoked itā€™s more on the Cheetos side if things Iā€™m thinking , mind you I havenā€™t smoked straight cheetos so Iā€™m guessing . Not a lot of skunk maybe a bit smelling the buds in the bag . Smoke is sweet tasty nice up lifting tingly buzz .

Nice hard buds decent producer not a fussy grower . Would definitely grow it again.

7 Likes

No threads atm. Iā€™m having issues with my Internet provider. I have only one choice so they tend to bend there own rules to make extra moneyā€¦ Iā€™ll get some pics up somewhere.

5 Likes

Check into star link best move Iā€™ve made switching to them . Simple 10 min install even a monkey could set it up so simple and super fast speeds .

5 Likes

Iā€™m in a pretty rural area and a sort of canyon, too. Theyā€™ve never run cable out to my community so we have only DSL.

I havenā€™t heard of Star Link. Thereā€™s at least one satellite company here, but has bad reviews, HughesNet.

5 Likes

Star link is Elonā€™s internet anywhere thing. Itā€™s expensive now, but supposedly works great

5 Likes

A buddy of mine move to far northern VT last year. Super rural.
He got star link for his internet. It is NOTHING like the old rural Hughes net satellite internet. He gets speeds as fast as my home broadband internet.

6 Likes

I probably canā€™t afford it if itā€™s that good. :smile:

5 Likes

Yeah Starlink isnā€™t available to my area yet but it is supposed to be amazing. I think it says it costs 599 for the satellite and 119 a month for the service. It uses a thick blanket of small satellites linked together much lower than usual satellites so the response is more than enough to play online Xbox or stream movies

6 Likes

hey, i made a cross of m39 males to a 2019 ibl sd female.
i have very few left :wink: wanna dive into some of those, bro?
@shade

9 Likes

Hi San

Iā€™m running killer cookies any info would be appreciated

Thanks
Paps

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been wanting to get that one going, too.

I might finally be able to up my game a little. A friend brought over 3 LED lights yesterday. A little old, like 2019, ViparSpectra 1200W. I think he still has 2 or 3 more, too. Him and his girl live up in the hills and on solar energy and generator while they build a house, so he canā€™t use them up there. yay!

6 Likes

you think i could finish enough phenos by early october? im at 45N (northwest usa)
would love to be selfish and grab them regardless but my seed storage game needs improvement.

4 Likes

Strawberry Rhazzmatazz

29 Likes

Beautiful brother well done

I still have a jar left itā€™s tasty

5 Likes