SAN checking in @ OG

Plus another 10 or so… :upside_down:

5 Likes

I have taken cuts from my sweet cherry pheno. Will use them to make more seeds this summer maybe.

10 Likes

:blush: ‘Overgrow Strong.’ :cherries: :gun:-47 :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Yes we do.lo​:grin::+1::grinning:aww dam twenty

1 Like

@santero hi bro I see that your gear is on Great Lakes genetics
Awesome news bro I know I’ll be running more of you gear in the future

Paps

8 Likes

Jaws gear has started selling Cherry AK47 f2 for 100 USD a pack

4 Likes

Yeah he told me he was gonna milk the market with his shit hybrids then bring out his f2’s which is out of a old worn-out female x a male he found.
I ain’t worried, he’s a conniving POS.

6 Likes

"He told me “I have to make this work by hook or crook otherwise I’ll be living out of garbage cans.”
Right out of the worthless fucks mouth, verbatum

4 Likes

Oscar the grouch has spent his life in a garbage can and seems to be doing ok!
I could sure use some cherry AK 47 hint hint

4 Likes

There ya go, hahahaha
Give it a try see what ya get

Yep the old Trademaster is a money grubbing bitch, his banana line is questionable also.

3 Likes

I’m not shocked by that statement he has always seemed like a douchebag which is why I don’t support him and his work. He lists them as Cherry AK and not Cherry AK f2s and for 100 USD I’m sure he’ll sell them all.

4 Likes

Not to me he wont!!!

3 Likes

I’m sorry I have no time for this worthless piece of skin.
Conned me into making a bunch of hybrids that he was gonna get a percentage out of, then since I didn’t want nothing to do with bean sales he was gonna sell my cherry f2’s for me.
Our beans didn’t look the same and if someone got a couple packs and one pack different than the other then somebody would think he’s pulling something.

I have sole permission from Simone with Serious Seeds to sell anything I make off of mine.

The clone mother of Jaws’s is some worn-out 20+ year old clone.

15 Likes

Welcome SAN!

Glad to see I’m not the only one playing with LUI

5 Likes

Maybe @LemonadeJoe can relocate some of these that don’t pertain to San

2 Likes

I want to post some pics of SAN’s gear. The Lemon Bubba that rose from the dead this last summer. I had two phenos with one going black. Wonderful colors.

It’s a smooth smoke with some spice to it. I haven’t smoked it all that much yet as it’s been curing but it’s very nice. My two phenos got seeded so I need to grow them full sensimilla next time. Bubba Kush x Lemon Thai. Thanks SAN bro

5 Likes

Bubba Kush x Lemon Thai sounds freaking amazing.

4 Likes

I need to run it again. The ones I grew came through hell and back as seedlings and even in veg. It was a weird year. It wasn’t as loud as I thought it might be but I only grew the two and they both got seeded as well. So, I’m sure it would taste a little better without the seeds.

The dark one is pretty good and was a different looking pheno. Once I get my new space dialed in I have a few LT to play with so I hope to make some seeds.

5 Likes

another quick picdrop / update :slight_smile:

tayberry pheno #2, 63 days …
TB-phenos smell like roasted duck and berries, some sweet, some less sweet

sour bite pheno #3, day 63 … has a chemmy sour profile, the smaller pheno

killer cookies pheno #2, 65 days …
more kq looking but still very noticable gsc terps and visible traits.

and the other sour bite phneo #2, more stretch a lil less yield
she has same profile as #3 but a tiny bit more diesel-ish in smell.

also, a few more pics of the killer cookies pheno#2,
(cuz i still had them on my desktop, ha.)

enjoy your smokes everybody

42 Likes