SAN checking in @ OG

Guess it’s too early for everyone outside EU to rush in :smiley:

So I’ll sacrifice myself for the community then, diiiibs please!

17 Likes

poor you, haha !! :grin:
hit me with your deets via pm, bro.

15 Likes

What’s your day job

2 Likes

who knows? :grin:
ezgif.com-optimize

17 Likes

10 Likes
6 Likes

So mysterious. :bat::joy: I’m an industrial painter. I’ve studied to specifically paint airplanes, but have done pretty much every type of painting there is. I’m not the best at finger painting but I know my way around a gun lol

5 Likes

What a nice Guy :heart:

6 Likes

just when needed :rofl:

:innocent:

14 Likes

Haha, you’re “not a breeder” but still bring more :fire: then 150$ packs from us. :sweat_smile:

Being generous and sharing to a caring community have nothing to do with fascist ideology. Personally I think it’s a realistic view of the whole seed game. I’ve always said that a plant gives you more money if it’s seeded then if you sold 8th from it and that’s so wierd to me.

But I must say that after joining OG I have kinda changed my mind of blindly giving away seeds. There are so many snakes(random members with only free seed interactions) on this site who is clearly getting free seeds and directly sell it. That hustle doesn’t fly with me though. I only give seeds to selected members and I do a few random giveaways every year. But I would never blindly give away all my seeds I have put so much thought into, to a random person.

There are some random dudes who have hit me up and asked for seeds. Personally I’m cool with that if it’s someone I know, but I feel very wierd about it when it’s people who I never interacted with before.

Pz :v:t2:

24 Likes

For me personally, it’s anti-capitalist dynamite. San’s underlining the stupidity of selling seeds for profit and offers an alternative. It’s like tuning into that ‘weird’ feeling you’ve got and not only seeing how the mechanisms work but showing the way how to break free.

15 Likes

This, @MarcelH
It still amazes me that people equate quality with price. And with places that have “legalization” the stupidity of this equation becomes exponential. Free quality seeds is extremely radical in this environment. Weed has a tradition of being radical, at least in Western cultures.

12 Likes

well, i AM a radical this way, haha.

cross the nice stuff and make it
free seeds for everyone :slight_smile:

__

sell a pack and bless as many people for
free with the returns, that’s my model :yum:

36 Likes

Happy 420 @santero, I hope you smoke some hella gas today :fire:

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

Big fan of your philosophy and your OG spirit @santero :grin::+1: it’s an awesome way to honour the plant we all love :evergreen_tree::fire::grin: Happy 420 Mate!

9 Likes

happy 420 @ all !!! have a great day :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy 420 brother!

12 Likes

@santero you’re an awesome person bro… I have nothing but great respect for you and people like you… truly a REAL example of how people should be, I am proud to know you my friend! :green_heart: :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

9 Likes

I agree here… gotta be careful … alot of exploiting spoils good things… I’ve seen a few around … it’s sad :pensive:

4 Likes

This is for you my Loco friend

5 Likes