SAN checking in @ OG

I find that hard to follow seedheaven’s restock too. Sometimes even strains on sale on the homepage are out of stocks since a while lol

But I like it anyway :smiley:

5 Likes

ah okay then …
then they are listed but not stocked yet or so :grin:

__

yeah, i noticed that happening in other shops too.
it seems to be kind of a faulty gimmick, lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

if i had a shop, then i’d try to just disappear the site, if out of stock :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah from what I understood there’s not many people taking care of this shop. So maybe lacking a bit of webdev.and discipline/time. having such shops is a lot of work. I’m sure it would only require some slight modifications to the website. It’s working though, so I won’t complain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

afaik, ken does it all himself = one man show :exploding_head:
he has very intact ethics and does not chase money.

please cut him some slack :grin:
as he is NOT a “businessman”

14 Likes

Not thinking that’s the case at all.

That’s part of why I like this “shop” actually. :smiley:

7 Likes

As far as I could personally verify, they were in stock.

The units that were put up for sale were simply gone.

I make several purchases a year at SeedHeaven, very serious people. I guarantee it.

Follow their posts on IG, I posted the launch of Shiva 99 f2 and three hours later or so all the packs were gone. :pray:

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool, haven’t thought it’ll sell so fast

4 Likes

Also saw the release post on IG yes

3 Likes

I had to agree 100%. Very good comment.

3 Likes

well, then they must be gone.
wow, 1st batches can go fast :open_mouth:

14 Likes

Chocolate rain soma amnesia week 5 outdoors. Thanks a lot for the esko tributes.

30 Likes

this tribute is made by my friend zanzibar :slight_smile:
so, i give the thanks to him and add mine as well :pray:

thank you @Zanzibar for helping to revive this old gem …
no one else made sure this stayed around and available
for others to enjoy (!)

you rock, my dear friend !!

33 Likes

Oh the pleasure was all mine in repro-ing the AH x CR. Beautiful big plants and have been very successful in many gardens.
I’ve started working on an F3 version. I picked two very stinky males to use on a few females. I chose the most aromatic males I could find, as well as some other traits we were looking for (San also gave some great feedback on selections - he has very wise eyes!)

31 Likes

Thanks for keeping the chocolate rain around . Please keep me in mind of your f3 grow love to see some pictures of the different pheno’s you have.

11 Likes

I don’t have the CR proper, rather this is about the Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain that I reproduced from a pack from e$ko
We usually call the AHxCR “Raspberry Haze” or “Himbeer Haze” to note it’s red-fruit / Raspberry dominant aromas (and it’s a little easier to type Raspberry Haze in a message than Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain, lolz)

25 Likes

I have chocolate rain if there is a need I can repro it next year but I bet it already covered by others

17 Likes

No i am sure it isn’t, you bought them years ago at sannies?

6 Likes

That would be awesome I blew through my chocolate rain seeds years back .

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure derg corra collective have them backed up (or in the works) but if not I can deffo try put them up the repro list.

18 Likes

Awesome looking plants @Zanzibar good show as always, these sound :ok_hand: and will make folks very happy I am sure

5 Likes