SAN checking in @ OG

a chocolate rain repro is scheduled and will happen on the end of the year :wink:
@saxo was so kind to add some of his real deal f1 from the first sannie’s drop
to the f1-seeds i recieved from esko personally. we will have a nice number of
plants to secure this wonderful cross (but any more beans will help, of course!!)

this is one of esko best crosses, if you ask me :yum: that “marching powder”-
effect is just amazing, coupled with the milky & dark choco from the cocoa
kush and the in your face-raspberry from the DNA chocolope cut.

__

there is so many things to do and so little time and space :roll_eyes:

luckily there is a few people helping and every help is welcome!
the more lines we can bring back for others → the better, imho.

and what about the parents? those need revivals too, no?
we need to make a “chocolope F2” for derg corra, but this won’t happen until next year.
(also, would anyone like a repro of esko’s cocoa kush-selection, is that wanted? :thinking: )

33 Likes

That’s not what @santero asks,:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you keep bringing those jewels that should never have disappeared, I won’t have the life to enjoy them all. :older_man:

I, for one, am delighted that you bring back Cocoa Kush :pray:

7 Likes

the last 5 beans i had…hope they still vital,Fingers Xed!

12 Likes

I’d have to dig through my refrigerator, but I’m pretty sure I have 1 or 2 original packages of Chocolope.

If they are necessary for that hunt you are going to do for Dorga, we will find a way to send them to you @santero. :pray:

11 Likes

That’s awesome news, thanks @saxo and @santero. Hope this will work out!

9 Likes

CR I still have some that islayharts repo

Was thinking :thinking: about this one as well

If you need them there yours

12 Likes

San is just the best guy ive met here, or in general in our hobby.

not ass licking, just the truth.
Nobody can say a bad thing about him, actually.

14 Likes

Chocolate and kush and haze, give me all you have :drooling_face: :grin:

8 Likes

Hey @santero, I’ve got some Fruit Collision and Sanfune going outdoors right now, but the lower leaves are yellowing, unlike all my other plants that are in the same mix.

I read earlier in this thread how you reuse your soil and mix in amendments and such. But I’m just wondering if these two strain tend to be on the hungrier side or if they need bigger containers (they are in 5 gal pots, as opposed to many of my plants being in 10 gal).

They just started forming buds, and I don’t want to freak them out with too many ferts.
Any info would help

Also, I gotta say, I’ve really enjoyed this thread - sannies was the only shop I was comfortable dealing with early on, and I fell in love with what esko brought to us. Thank you for putting in the work and love to keep it all going!

Anyways, have a good one!

6 Likes

I was just reading up on the Sanfune on seedheaven:

“The plants are really easy to grow, since they need almost no attention from the grower. They are trained to just perform for everybody with good soil, but they will shine extra bright, if cared for by an experienced cultivator.”

…I stink

6 Likes

Sign me up please for that Chocolate Rain repro please!!! That cultivar is legendary.

10 Likes

Great cross. Raspberry Haze was my favorite variety last year.

7 Likes

Chocolate Rain Sounds fire.

3 Likes

the bigger containers keep the other happy for a little while longer.
that may be it :wink: give them a little and look how they fare, they usually
don’t need much ferts. i hope they grow into something you enjoy, bro.

11 Likes

Spot on - I just realized I had a second Sanfune in a 10 gal pot. Much much happier with the extra space

Cheers bro!

10 Likes

There is so much power in this strain, start with clones in 2 gallon pots, 1 week 18/6 easily makes 140cm Christmas tree.

7 Likes

Rescued Snowthrower (repost from my thread). I call it the “snow tower” pheno :smiley: Beginning of the frost stage.

33 Likes

haha, diesel stretch and kush buds :yum:
pretty gal :+1:

21 Likes

Soma amnees x chocorain Zanzibar.

8 days later

42 days 12 / 12 day-night

Outdoors, low night temps, 12-15 degrees will slow everything down a litle bit.

@Zanzibar maybe you have some pics from the lady you used to reproduce the soma amnesia chocolate rain?

23 Likes

I"ve been looking for them. I think they’re on another hard drive. I’ll post some pics when I find them.

OK, here’s some pics of an ouutdoor i did with one of the F1 mothers (a clone)

I found those on another forum. But I did the first seed run indoor with two mothers (f1s). still looking for those

30 Likes