SAN's Cherry Chucks - Part 1 (Aficionado Seeds "TRUFFLEZ" -Part 1)

Ah good to know re underdog, Ive heard both stories in the past from differnt sources. Would the mango puff be mango haze x cherry puff by any chance? Just wondering if its possible since these came from ggg testers in 2013 or so (based on the naming, just a guess)

3 Likes

Woah. Must get a look through this thread cheers. Interesting

2 Likes

That is an abomination. Who pays that and who even dares to offer to sell that at that price? I am genuinely offended.

3 Likes

I’m almost positive you are correct, I’d have to check my notes but I think so, you have the originals? Omg

5 Likes

Possible idk? These also came from trades on the forum at the same period of time. I remember putting up a big offer to get these two strains but what I traded I can’t remember now. Some stuff from alien I think :thinking:

Edit: I can tell you that both crosses came from the same guy that the bakedwell cut did, skunkmunki (if im spelling that right) he was a test grower for GGG at the time. I forgot his name till I saw San mention it above. San you are a computer man, where do you keep all that info.

Anyway, @santero sorry for derailing your thread bud.

7 Likes

mango puff = mango haze x joseph og :wink:

there were a few GGG “puff” varietiees
… all of those with joseph og as male.

like f.e. 5k puff, lemon puff, mango puff, cherry puff,
banana puff, bright puff, grape puff, grateful puff :wink:

19 Likes

Oh man that grape puff was fiiiiiiire!

1 Like

Has anyone grown Snow White’s Cherry (Snow White x Sunshine Daydream) by Diamondnugz before? Ordered a pack yesterday.

4 Likes

Okay l, thanks for that info San. So these should be close ish and I wrote them as mango haze x cherry puff but it is entirely possible that I made a mistake and its x Joseph. I can’t be sure but they should be nice either way. 90% sure these are mango haze x cherry puff.

3 Likes

mango hz to the jo was the one called “mango puff”

but a mango hz x cherry puff could indeed be a reality,
since ggg did make a few cherry puff crosses too :wink:

13 Likes

that sounds so tasty! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

What strain would you say carries the most mango flavor?

1 Like

as far as i experienced mango haze is pretty reliable and i had some of mos cutty’s “wallabee kush”-testers in the past that were bubba kush X mango haze/shishka (= the mango was already “burried” undr those indicas and still it ALL tasted like mangoes and papays :wink: those were cool beans!) … there is much much more mango coming up in other varieties, of course, but the MH was the most reliable (for me) so far.

13 Likes

Trufflez F1 #4 “Beastie Girl”, 65d of 12/12.
she was under 4x 55w LED in 1m², tap only on prepared soil
and smells like cherry cocktail / heavy streetwalker perfume.

65 Likes

i’ll start a 12-12fs round in march/april with a few of your contributed lines
and will sort out all males from those → hit the females with trufflez pollen
for even more lines to share out :sunglasses:

the seeds from the first round are getting out of the buds atm and will rest a
bit before going into the fridge for another little rest :wink: then i can start sharing
them out and we can see how they do in all of your cabs … patience, please.

33 Likes

Wow. That looks amazing…beautiful color and frosty :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Gorgeous brother! Very nice

5 Likes

I love your descriptions man. “Heavy streetwalker perfume” is a superb description. I can picture the guy in my head and the plant as it is inhaled in my lungs.

5 Likes

I usually hate that so much but would make an exception there :laughing:

Maybe you know the song

3 Likes

@funkyfunk prefers his streetwalkers to smell of pure street only lol

3 Likes