SAN's Cherry Chucks - Part 1 (Aficionado Seeds "TRUFFLEZ" -Part 1)

Much love and respect brother! Happy New Year! Let’s hope this year is amazing for us all.

9 Likes

Hi @santero, I have some cherry bits, are your hands already full? Alien rock candy x cherry puff (gage green) and some other cbd dominant although they really need a full repro, maybe for later time. cherry wine.

9 Likes

Do it…

11 Likes

This would also be a great way to make a “Cherry Puff BX” with the bakedwell cut that you’re already holding…

14 Likes

@Even
alien rock candy x cherry puff ?? THAT’s a very ncie combo. i grew some
ARC f2’s made by t1 (THCdev), very nice smoke indeed, lemon candy kush

absolutely, bro … let’s get those into the second round of trufflez-repro :slight_smile:
i’ll hang on to a male and could make a bx to the cherry puff too later on.
that would be fun (!)

24 Likes

Perfect. Ill dm you to organise bud. Woop!

4 Likes

Some history, if anyone is interested; these were given by the gage green team to a select few members of their private test growers, I was part of their closed forum for a while in 2013/2014 ish period and got access to these through some trades on that area. I had a bit of an obsession with Joseph OG crosses at the time. There’s quite a few of them here and with ARC there is surely to be some fireworks. These were never made available to public to my knowledge but, test grows I saw looked very nice indeed. Just thought I’d share as an Internet search will show not much. Like san said earlier though, proofs in the pudding.

15 Likes

Thanks bud i survived another year so things are great and @shag @Gonzo glad everything is going good. :facepunch:

5 Likes

Very very nice! I too was obsessed with Joseph stuff , still love it. Huge fan of old GGG stuff, shame what transpired. Still chat with Jeff “Key play” once in a while at least he’s doing his own thing now. I had a very close friend that was super involved in the testing program in the old days and I used to get to run a lot of cool stuff, unfortunately he passed quite a while back . Several of my all time favourites are old Gage gear. Could not think of a better person to run those than my brother @santero either. Dope!

9 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

I see a lot of Omuerta Genetix has Joseph in them.

1 Like

oye (!) … i see a lot of omuerta-stuff i’d love to check out :face_with_monocle:
@Sdoyle i would have not checked them out without you (!)

miklo and the whole family says “gracias”, eyyy :grin:

10 Likes

You run any of there stuff I have a pack of there 72 virgins f5 I think

2 Likes

I just bought the Icarus and Crosstown Traffic recently. I will be running them outdoors this year. @DesertHeartGardens

2 Likes

@even are any of those Grape Stomper x Joseph OG? @SCJedi did a round of seeds with some of that stuff he had in the vault but if you have more he only had one plant left, I bet he’d be pretty interested in trading with you! I sent SAN all of the GSOG crosses so he’s got some Joseph OG in there to play with

4 Likes

I had a friend who was in that tester program give me the Cherry Ak X Joseph Og to run. HOLY S@#@ was it absolutely fire! :raised_hands:

You guys still have Joseph X’s? I’d be down to potentially trade for some of those. :pray:

3 Likes

No I had only the unreleased bits from them, the other cross is a mango haze x cherry puff which I bet would be nice too. Joseph was a nice male for sure, quite transparent it seems but produced some very good offspring. Guys from the forum spoke of it coming from loompas yeti line, although publicly its supposed to comefrom underdog bagseed. Who knows but the crosses are worth looking at for sure. I did have more but have traded them long ago, ones I have now are heading for repro in the next while

4 Likes

Absolutely man good luck with those repros and check out this stuff ( @santero let me know if this is out of place here but I hope it motivates you to pop some of those crosses :stuck_out_tongue::upside_down_face::kissing_heart:)

6 Likes

I have a nice chunk of omuerta stuff in the vault . grew out Thousand Oaks three times, ronin, and the mango puff “frost monster”

9 Likes

Was told by Jeff himself “keyplay “ this is the case

5 Likes