SAN's Cherry Chucks - Part 1 (Aficionado Seeds "TRUFFLEZ" -Part 1)

Seeds come and go
santero gives us the most preshious commodity of all ……… his time

Respect

37 Likes

End of the day, it’s just some cookies beans :yum: :joy:

14 Likes

And as for you it didn’t work out and you wanna say I’m a ass and starting stuff. We never made a agreement just scroll up and see my guy

1 Like

What exactly is being accomplished here?

5 Likes

That everything was supposed to be done different and then Im the bad guy lol I don’t bs anyone nor will I be. :v:

2 Likes

Hey man I don’t know you and I’m not worried about the details but your lawyer is spitting shit like you’ve left and will never come back.

7 Likes

Yeah and I’m here to clean up my name I have the receipts just keep getting taken down. And my lawyer did a great job don’t even say he is in the wrong it’s only one person who is. Tbh talking on @shag is wrong if he didn’t help I wouldn’t have done it call him my lawyer :rofl: And receipts are facts. This isn’t a 30$ pack it’s retired and rare so as for the seeds they are tainted with bad vibes i never wanted issues lol but you clearly seen the truth. And the people asking to do sorbetto no hard feelings but thanks for asking I’ll have to pass. And ones that are asking are the ones shutting down the other side’s point. Rules for thee but not for me. And don’t ask if you don’t want me responding.

2 Likes

Posting portions of PMs is not allowed unless the involved parties have all given permission. They are, incidentally, called private messages.

10 Likes

I can respect that I’ll find out if everyone is ok with it.

4 Likes

Just my two cents here but posting receipts won’t fix anything, we all know what they cost and I haven’t seen anyone say they don’t believe you purchased them. I can only see this causing more drama brother.

Grow your beans that you paid a lot of money for… yourself. Post your grow or keep it private, just enjoy what you have. I’m sorry that the plan you guys had in place didn’t work out like you wanted it to but honestly this is the second thread this drama is happening on. Maybe the best thing to do is everybody take a break and when all parties have calmed down take this to a private pm

8 Likes

i wrote in august 2023

yes, there will be two separate repros :wink:
second run will immediately start after this one.

blueridge responded:

__

he said he trusts in my experience and work, cheers me up
along the way and now turns into a muppet out of no reason.

claims that it wasn’t clear from day one that i would do the most secure
type of reproduction possible
= → a two-part open pollinated repro !! ←
(* duh*)

so … he doesn’t understand how this works, then let’s a friend pick
someone who does, but then tries to lecture on about how to do it (?) :confounded:

__

anyways, hit me up for beans …
NO one is excluded (as that would be NOT og-like :wink: )

35 Likes

So true, such a drama for nothing is not OG style.

Yes, the beans were expansive but San isn t your employee. You can t buy grower or people with expensive seeds.

Increase your seeds by yourself.

17 Likes

I find the drama in this thread and the other thread rather cringey and disappointing. Props to San for stepping up and putting in the work while suffering abuse for doing so, as well as the others that offered to do the same.

I can tell you with no reservation that 4+ months of my time and effort and space in my garden is worth way more than $500, so the initial price of the seeds is just noise in the grand scheme of things.

Hopefully everyone comes out of this with a clear head eventually. This whole situation was definitely an eye opener for me.

23 Likes

Amazing work my friend, thanks for documenting your work!

13 Likes

alright, then …
the first few pigeons fly out today :wink:
thank you for your patience, everyone !!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

i’ll keep sending out birds until the end of the month :wink:

39 Likes

Wow our winged friends fly fly fly !

9 Likes

Hey, are you sending as far as Canada?

I didn’t sign up for any of these seeds but interested in finding out if it’s possible.

5 Likes

well, yes sir … my pigeons also fly down under.
the whoooole planet is invited, dear OGers !!

please write me a pm and hit me with an addy,
so i can include you as well @soiltech :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I didn’t see a sign up. Did I miss it? :flushed:

4 Likes

hum, there is no sign up… (is that needed?)
i say: just hit me up and let me treat you :wink:

23 Likes