SAN's Cherry Chucks - Part 1 (Aficionado Seeds "TRUFFLEZ" -Part 1)

This is the reason I’m here on OG. This is amazing, coming together from across the world for the love of this plant. I’ve been waiting for this one, wasn’t sure if it was going to happen. Thanks @Blueridge @santero @shag this is just amazing!

16 Likes

happy-dance

14 Likes

I should still have Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb fems that Sebring handed out a while back.

Profile: It smells of a very sweet cherry like fragrance, sweet citrus and hints of lavender and pine. The smoke is mellow and quite intoxicating, but not overpowering.

9 Likes

Is this a kinda “dibs” thing?
So just in case… Dibs :smile:

5 Likes

Yes brother! Awesome! You know I’m down for anything you do, love seeing you back up and running on all fours! Missed ya big time. This put a huge smile on my face

9 Likes

I have Cherry Malawi (by The Rev) x Kalichakra (Mandala Seeds)
Had a very nice Cherry smell and excellent smoke
Would be happy to share :wink:

20 Likes

From Strainly?! Dude, I’ve had my eye on that for a year! That guy has some cool crosses IMO

6 Likes

Yeah - we’ve shared beans over the years.

@HeadyBearAdventures Dm me what you are looking for - might be able to help…

8 Likes

@santero @shag @Gonzo I appreciate you guys and I wouldn’t have ever thought or knew who would be a great candidate for them but I know we definitely got the right one running the show. I was worried for a minute it only took 2 months to get them to him. :joy:. I appreciate everything each of you have done this should be very interesting and nothing but :fire:

10 Likes

:joy: yeah what’s a few more lol Maury says you are the father :joy:

5 Likes

OG… bunch of diverse cool people from all over the world willing to donate gold, time &/or sweat. Or all 3. For the community & love of a plant. Pretty cool.

I don’t see anyone on here trying to get rich, showing off their rolexs & sportscars like the hype genetic bean & cut d-bags on Instagram.

Gotta love this place :100:

18 Likes

There you go :sunglasses:
8117cda15067815229b5020825bbea992b8f386d_2_472x500

32 Likes

Have an unopened pack of Cherry Trance by Bodhi would love to donate to a project like this.

12 Likes

:joy: that’s great I need to get one myself point me in the right direction?Oh damn and went all out and bought Starbucks :joy:

9 Likes

Thought it would be Intelligentsia. Haha

3 Likes

I’m growing in-houses black cherry sherb. They are some pretty plants but waiting to see if any cherry shines through.

33 Likes

Sorry Dude… Old money :joy:

4 Likes

@santero let me do some thinking on the sorbetto that’s my last one I have and probably the most precious to me. If I can’t make everything work out right so I can pollinate them I’d be honored for you to repro them. That pack was 600$ off the jump I’ve been offered 1200 for it and wouldn’t think of it. I got it and sangria from a friend and couldn’t believe the deal he gave me. I’ll let you know something in the next few weeks. The truffles are looking beautiful bro. Can’t wait to see you work your magic. :v:

13 Likes

Love the dark green color.

3 Likes

nice @santero , good to see this seedrun happening
My apologies for bowing out early on this project @Blueridge but as anyone who follows my threads can see… I really do have my hands full over here LOL
I’m working with Aficionado/Mandelbrot’s Long Valley Royal Kush right now , selected down to 7 plants from 40+ seeds. I think those were 500usd a pack when they dropped at Emerald Cup that year. Got 5 glorious ladies and 2 males… one a super frosty male I’m keeping as a stud. I would like to do a seed increase on ‘In The Pines’ within the next year but would like to find at least one more pack to make it interesting.

24 Likes